Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

Our cleaner switches the power off on the toaster (as someone who has blown one up whilst fishing out a bit of stuck toast with a knife I can appreciate she wants to stay safe).

YARN | ♪ Well he's accident-prone But he means well ♪ | Encanto | Video gifs  by quotes | 142b45e9 | 紗

Any Scottish person who says "well done Wales"

I'm not arsed by tonight's result tbh. Normally I'd have been pissed off Wales got through as their commentators will be as insufferable as England's. But the Ukraine love-in is becoming as tedious so I'm not that arsed Wales went through if it means we don't have to hear about Ukraine constantly throughout the WC.

Just back into work this morning after being closed on Thursday and Friday of last week and already two colleagues have said along the lines of, "I'm just soooo tired!".

I've already pointed out that they've just had a rest but it's really taking all my patience not to shake them.

Just now, Leith Green said:

Dont worry, Boris confidence vote is about to push it off the top of the agenda

Thank f**k for that. Good old Boris. 

They just showed coverage of him getting booed, which is nice. 

Over the last four or five days I saw someone briefly hang some Union Jack stuff out their window but they may have just been on it since the Seville night. Also saw some flags on some houses owned by the naval base. That was the sum total of all the festivities spotted across Fife and Edinburgh. The coverage seems a little OTT. 

4 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Over the last four or five days I saw someone briefly hang some Union Jack stuff out their window but they may have just been on it since the Seville night. Also saw some flags on some houses owned by the naval base. That was the sum total of all the festivities spotted across Fife and Edinburgh. The coverage seems a little OTT. 

Tesco were selling jubilee cakes for a tenner. Wonder how much they will be going for now. Imagine they have sold barely any. 

16 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

I have a stonemason as a neighbour up the road - his politics are..............a touch to the right of mine, lets say.

He has had a massive Union Flag hanging out his front window for a few days.

w**k

2 minutes ago, velo army said:

I'm in a cafe right now and a dog owner came in with two barking dogs. One hasn't stopped barking.

Dog owners who bring their noisy b*****ding dogs into cafes deserve a nail gun to the eye.

I thought there might be a hygiene issue or does nobody care these days? 

5 minutes ago, velo army said:

I'm in a cafe right now and a dog owner came in with two barking dogs. One hasn't stopped barking.

Dog owners who bring their noisy b*****ding dogs into cafes deserve a nail gun to the eye.

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

I thought there might be a hygiene issue or does nobody care these days? 

Velo army has as much right to go into a cafe as you or me.