Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It gets worse.  My most recent ex wife and her coterie of (then) yummy mummies talked of meeting for 'prinks'.   There's yer divorce justification right there.
You sure that 'prinks' wasn't the ladies portmanteau of 'p***ks n' Twinks' when they got together to bitch about yourself and the other hubbies.?

31 minutes ago, Left Back said:

As long as we get a bank holiday though.

I am self employed m9, newsreaders banging on about bank holidays is definitely a petty something that gets on my tits !

27 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

My daughter's school decided that today was a red, white and blue dress down day. 

Email sent to us at 5.30 pm yesterday.

I'd say you're focusing on entirely the wrong issue in that interaction tbh. 

43 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

My daughter's school decided that today was a red, white and blue dress down day. 

Email sent to us at 5.30 pm yesterday.

The Royal bullshit is in full flow at the schools like. Decided to pick my battles but in a quiet moment, I will educate my kids on what we think of the monarchy. 

Vile.

27 minutes ago, virginton said:

I'd say you're focusing on entirely the wrong issue in that interaction tbh. 

I'm annoyed at both.

Turns out she had no clean red, white and blue clothes so went in pink and purple. That's my line anyway. 

On 02/05/2022 at 07:49, The Moonster said:

It's the calling card of a moron tbh. They've heard someome say "roll 'n' sausage" and taken it as "on" rather than "and". Similar to morons who say "could of". The fact that large parts of the population thinks "roll on sausage" is correct and its others who are morons is a stain on this country. 

Or it could just be called what it is and either a sausage bap/sausage softie/sausage sandwich. This roll and sausage nonsense seems to be a Glasgow thing. Its universally accepted that a bacon roll/softie/bap is the universal term for bacon inside a bun/softie/roll/ whatever you call it, now, I can understand not calling it a sausage roll due to the potential for getting the pastry version. Or do Glaswegians use this 'roll and....' business for everything. Is it a roll and bacon, a roll and egg, a roll and chips????

10 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Or it could just be called what it is and either a sausage bap/sausage softie/sausage sandwich. This roll and sausage nonsense seems to be a Glasgow thing. Its universally accepted that a bacon roll/softie/bap is the universal term for bacon inside a bun/softie/roll/ whatever you call it, now, I can understand not calling it a sausage roll due to the potential for getting the pastry version. Or do Glaswegians use this 'roll and....' business for everything. Is it a roll and bacon, a roll and egg, a roll and chips????

I've honestly never seen as much wrong in one post before. 

OFTW

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Wtf is this shite?

Funny, when you Google sausage softie, you get images of sausages in a bun. When you Google roll and sausage, you get images of a pastry sausage roll. 

Cue loads of weegies saying it's Google that's wrong. 

Funny, when you Google sausage softie, you get images of sausages in a bun. When you Google roll and sausage, you get images of a pastry sausage roll. 
Cue loads of weegies saying it's Google that's wrong. 

Hope you're not calling me a weegie, that's fighting talk.

Go in to a shop in Aberdeen and ask for a 'roll' and they'll give you a fucking 'rowie' (buttery).

They call rolls 'safties' or 'softies' as the more well spoken Aberdonian gentleman above types.