Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, just me 2 said:
On 06/04/2022 at 13:54, philpy said:
Yup. A contestant on tipping point the other day thought king tut's wah wah tent was at Glastonbury....

And where is it?

Gotham City.

Image result for batman king tut images

13 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

You sure it was a dog poo in it and not a human one? 

I made a bold assumption based on it being a dog poo bag it was in but you could be right. From lifting the bag It definitely contained some sort of excrement though.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I made a bold assumption based on it being a dog poo bag it was in but you could be right. From lifting the bag It definitely contained some sort of excrement though.

somebody coming back from Tynecastle dumped it? 

1140395645_seasonticket.jpg.92c1d2aafb602acb642e683d7f8b332d.jpg

9 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

The phrase, "blood some youngsters into the team" which is commonly used in football. It's a horrible term.

I'm pretty sure the phrase originates from fox hunting, so for that reason alone it can f**k off.

53 minutes ago, ParsJake said:

I'm pretty sure the phrase originates from fox hunting, so for that reason alone it can f**k off.

I believe so. Once the fox has been ripped apart by the hounds, they smear its blood onto the faces of any kids who are on their first hunt.

Sick b*****ds, the lot of them.

9 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

This is extremely petty, but suppose this is thread for it, but it's annoys me more than it should, Falkirk Fc ladies team don't wear Navy blue, there strip is Sky blue, looks more like a Forfar strip.

Perhaps they want to be associated more with success than failure.... :P

On 11/04/2022 at 16:59, GordonD said:

I believe so. Once the fox has been ripped apart by the hounds, they smear its blood onto the faces of any kids who are on their first hunt.

Sick b*****ds, the lot of them.

I'm getting the impression that a few folk here haven't seen The Omen films.

Remedy this immediately.

Sorry if this makes me seem like a monster but first let me caveat it with…

When my dad died, some colleagues and pals had a collection for a memorial bench to go into the big park in town. He liked the park in life and it was nice to have a wee reminder of him, as well as providing a comfortable seat for the local outdoor drinkers etc.

Now many memorial benches in our area are so over-laden with bunches of dead flowers, soggy soft toys (for grandparents!), giant cards etc you can’t actually sit on them. Maybe folk should get a shrine rather than a bench? 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Sorry if this makes me seem like a monster but first let me caveat it with…

When my dad died, some colleagues and pals had a collection for a memorial bench to go into the big park in town. He liked the park in life and it was nice to have a wee reminder of him, as well as providing a comfortable seat for the local outdoor drinkers etc.

Now many memorial benches in our area are so over-laden with bunches of dead flowers, soggy soft toys (for grandparents!), giant cards etc you can’t actually sit on them. Maybe folk should get a shrine rather than a bench? 

I like to go for a walk up by the Gartmorn Dam (fifty swans up there the noo, boys and girls), which is lined with memorial benches.

Even without the wear, you could tell which ones had been there the longest by the lack of flowers and toys.