Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, hk blues said:

You young uns and your cashless lives.  

The 'app' is far superior in every possible way. Us clueless idiots with our real money know f**k all. 

Apparently :) 

32 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Nothing says happy mother's day quite like ordering tacky shite off Moonpig

I know, I know but when I can't be with her on mothers day, it's (slightly) better than nothing. 

Anyways interflora to the rescue :) 

Shaving adverts which show someone shaving from the sideburn to the bottom of their neck in one stroke.

Surely no one actually does that and instead use the jaw line as a natural break.

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Shaving adverts which show someone shaving from the sideburn to the bottom of their neck in one stroke.

Surely no one actually does that and instead use the jaw line as a natural break.

clapping michael GIF

But think about when your neck just becomes your face as you have no jaw (or spine , in the above example)?

3 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Fuckin moonpig :angry:   

image.png.dc395299f05c78067d18b8c65ecf04ad.png

:wtfmore:

Presumably their vans are coming from England and would have to pass through KA and TD postcodes to get to Glasgow and Edinburgh so a bit stupid. And anywhere in the DD postcode isn't exactly the arse end of nowhere. Even Brechin. 

They haven't put the DG postcode on that list. Flowers for the Mull of Galloway lighthouse then, you Moonpig twats. 

13 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

The impossibility that is the pattern supposedly formed by the wheels on the 'slippery road surface' warning sign.

Screenshot_20220321-191109.png.4341b57b273ec6ca24c79b68d3e777f6.png

Could it not be the end of a pirouette? Hit black ice on a moped once and somehow managed to stay upright through 360 degrees and carried on, probably because I was so shocked I didn't move a muscle.