Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

20 hours ago, Welly boy said:

That £150 rebate for help with energy bills for people in bands A,B and C I'm in band D do the government think everybody in band D is rolling in money. 

I'm in band D and received the £150 rebate. You should contact the council as it is meant to be for bands A to D.

People who transparently cannot wait to claim that the item they bought on eBay hasn't arrived. As in, sending "hasn't arrived yet" messages within hours of it being marked as dispatched.

You'd hope that the couriers keep a database of addresses that frequently appear on claims, but I doubt it.

8 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Was just about to ask for advice on what to do for a 37 year old’s stag.

The inevitable answer from P&B will be, "an intervention from his married friends".

Found myself in an unnecessary rage this morning because some c*nt posting pictures of their FFC towel on a sun lounger on the COYB Facebook page.

I know we've got f*ck else to be cheery about these days but every year we get folk posting pictures of towels in various holiday locations...do other clubs fans do this or is it just the ars*holes that support us? Who gies a f*ck.

Its a blatant "look I'm on holiday" p*sh and it annoys me more than it should but serves me right for being on facebook I guess.

Petty thing - driver smashed my van wing mirror in Park St, Airdrie this afternoon. Saw that I had seen him do it, still fucked off.

Even more petty thing - while I was in the van noting down the details, he passed again, obviously went round the block and back to see how much damage had actually been done. Then fucked off for a 2nd time.

White Mitsubishi, SD20 PNZ.

Posh radio presenters on Sunday morning Radio Scotland using the phrase Taps Aff to describe the weather yesterday - a cringeworthy combo of them struggling to actually say it, along with obvious desperation to appear "working class" for 3 seconds........

Posh radio presenters on Sunday morning Radio Scotland using the phrase Taps Aff to describe the weather yesterday - a cringeworthy combo of them struggling to actually say it, along with obvious desperation to appear "working class" for 3 seconds........
This has been talked about loads in the context of protests. Specifically when you get the placards with stuff like "PUTIN YER A WEE FANNYBAWS!!!!" Etc

Proper cringe

On 17/03/2022 at 20:58, Theroadlesstravelled said:

People in their 40s who have stag/hen nights.

seen people who have divorce partys? one of my mates (also a bitter divorcee) attended  one so got to see all the pathetic pictures from it.

On 19/03/2022 at 17:21, Boghead ranter said:

Petty thing - driver smashed my van wing mirror in Park St, Airdrie this afternoon. Saw that I had seen him do it, still fucked off.

Even more petty thing - while I was in the van noting down the details, he passed again, obviously went round the block and back to see how much damage had actually been done. Then fucked off for a 2nd time.

White Mitsubishi, SD20 PNZ.

Shared Dundee x

27 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

Arrived in Prague last night and this was the Brexit queue for passport control.

We weren't even at the back 

EU biometric gates all free.

DSC_0821.JPG

I reckon this will be headline news in the Summer when the Brits get to go abroad en masse for the first time in two years. I expect those that complain the worst will be those who voted Brexit but they'll somehow manage to twist it into being the EU's fault.