Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Company websites that list dogs as part of the staff.

"Ted is the office dog and assists in client liaisons and monitoring deliveries by barking very loudly"

Ted will be getting a kick in the balls if he comes near me and tries to sniff my knob.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

"Ted is the office dog and assists in client liaisons and monitoring deliveries by barking very loudly"

Ted will be getting a kick in the balls if he comes near me and tries to sniff my knob.

'When we've had a meeting for 3 hours we often come out back into the the open plan office to find one of Ted's hot, steaming shites lying in the middle of the aisle'.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

'When we've had a meeting for 3 hours we often come out back into the the open plan office to find one of Ted's hot, steaming shites lying in the middle of the aisle'.

"We all had a great laugh when Ted started humping the Client's leg and spoofed his load all over her tights"

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

They’re probably more productive than you tbf.

7 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

They clearly fucked up and, correctly, apologised. Not sure what the issue is.

The issue is I think many people have taken the word "allow" the completely wrong way. It's not like they've gone and said "WTF is this shit LOLZ".