Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I love being tied into a contract and paying £25 a month for my watch tbf.

I’ve got a contract for my Apple Watch but I don’t pay much for it. Sometimes zero, sometimes £2 a month. My wife got it for me through our life insurance with Vitality. £37 up front cost and then as long as you are active enough every month it’s free.

I’ve got a contract for my Apple Watch but I don’t pay much for it. Sometimes zero, sometimes £2 a month. My wife got it for me through our life insurance with Vitality. £37 up front cost and then as long as you are active enough every month it’s free.
Really rate this idea.

"Heads up" emails at work. 

Got one about something that is happening at the end of April. There is nothing to do now, nothing to say. But getting an email to give me the aforementioned heads up to let me know that there will be another email in 6 weeks' time. What is the point?

29 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Got one about something that is happening at the end of April. There is nothing to do now, nothing to say. But getting an email to give me the aforementioned heads up to let me know that there will be another email in 6 weeks' time. What is the point?

Will edit this post at the end of next month to let you know.

35 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Wrong thread I know but I think The Prof is about to take things to the next level

36 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Don't want to worry you unduly but if you start looking now you could probably have a job lined up before that email...

On 03/03/2022 at 13:10, pozbaird said:

USB sticks and the USB ports they go into. Every time, every single time you reach to the back of a computer to insert one, you have the fcuker the wrong way in your hand for it to smoothly insert at first time of asking. Evil basturts’.

Same as a scart cable was. Fucking around the back of a TV getting more and more angry!

29 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Cardboard replacements for the plastic bits that hold a four pack together. Specifically the bit that looks like it's for carrying it with but is actually going to strip the flesh off my finger. 

That bit has a 50/50 purpose,

50% of the time it will strip the flesh from your finger,

50% of the time it will cause the cardboard to self-destruct and at least one can hit the the floor and roll an inconceivable distance from where you are standing gently muttering under your breathe.....

Stick your finger in and try your luck.