Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

"Paradise" is an absolute belter of a choon and George Ezra has a marvellous voice. Sheeran's music isn't to my taste (and on my grumpier days it's three chord pish) but he's an utterly lovely fella. The Daniel O'Donnell of the pop world (and D O'D is an utter diamond).

2 minutes ago, velo army said:

"Paradise" is an absolute belter of a choon and George Ezra has a marvellous voice. Sheeran's music isn't to my taste (and on my grumpier days it's three chord pish) but he's an utterly lovely fella. The Daniel O'Donnell of the pop world (and D O'D is an utter diamond).

Ezra's songwriting is on the same level as the poetry that gets posted on the Annoying things on Facebook thread

5 minutes ago, Welly boy said:

Snoring. If i knew i could get away with it i would put a pillow over her face, bit severe but not had a proper sleep in ages.

2 boots required - one in the pie, then one into the spare room. Sorted.

"Sleep's overrated" patter and anything remotely similar.

It isn't. It's not optional, and is in fact a biological neccessity in the same vain as breathing and hydration.

Doing anything when tired is generally shit, occasionally very dangerous, and going without sleep doesn't make you cool or tough. It makes you stupid.