Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

15 hours ago, BFTD said:

You sure she's just not talking to you, to teach you a lesson?

You are close to the truth. The end started when my wife got a new job. We said we couldn't visit on the day and time she said because my wife was working. She wouldn't budge, expecting the wife to rearrange her work schedule, so the wife just said "f**k this". We just cut them off. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. 

Oh man I hate Lewis Hamilton. The fucking state of his weeks long tantrum because he didnt win a title he gets to compete again for literally a few weeks later... Done everything in his power to make it all about him.

Its genuinely Ed Sheerin/George Ezra levels of logic defying how anycunt can like this guy.

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

People using children as an excuse for running late. If it was a train or flight I'm sure they'd find a way to be on time, but as soon as the burden of inconvenience is on someone else they're fine with dragging their heels.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Oh man I hate Lewis Hamilton. The fucking state of his weeks long tantrum because he didnt win a title he gets to compete again for literally a few weeks later... Done everything in his power to make it all about him.

Its genuinely Ed Sheerin/George Ezra levels of logic defying how anycunt can like this guy.

Pretty sure you're mistaking him for gimps on twitter who started watching Formula 1 at the start of the last race of last season. 

12 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Pretty sure you're mistaking him for gimps on twitter who started watching Formula 1 at the start of the last race of last season. 

Na, been all over the media announcing that he is back (despite never leaving) and his gaffer is going on about how they and he will "never get over" what happened. Its fucking pathetic, LOOK AT MEEEEEEE bullshit. 

4 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

People using children as an excuse for running late. If it was a train or flight I'm sure they'd find a way to be on time, but as soon as the burden of inconvenience is on someone else they're fine with dragging their heels.

Yes because children are notoriously predictable. 

6 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:
Yes because children are notoriously predictable. 

Then you factor that into your planning. These folk wouldn't be late if it was a flight.

If they were late, they would use children as an excuse. Ive done that before.

The reality was I was in the bar. 

Years ago I lived with a French woman. She sent me to the local market for live snails as she wanted to introduce me to the delicacy. 

I went to the market she directed me to, and got a glass jar of them. On the way home I stopped by the pub for a pint. A few mates came in and I had more pints. 

It was getting late, and I was steaming drunk. I picked up my jar and walked unsteadily back to our house. In the garden, almost at the door, I tripped and dropped the jar.  It smashed into pieces and the garden was covered in snails. 

The woman opened the door and demanded to know where I had been for the last 6 hours. I turned to the snails in the garden and said, "Come on, boys! Nearly home!"

It's more pedentry than a PTTGOYN but the reporter on the BBC said "There are no trains running in Wales for the first time today"

Yes, because the Druids caught the 9.00 flyer to Anglesey in 43AD and St David was a well known trainspotter.

Third party customers who phone in who do not have authorisation to discuss an account, then kick off when you advise you cannot speak to them to to GDPR.

I've worked in customer service on and off for years and have never had as many calls like that in one shift as I did today. Either get authorisation from the named customer or bolt. 

It's more pedentry than a PTTGOYN but the reporter on the BBC said "There are no trains running in Wales for the first time today"
Yes, because the Druids caught the 9.00 flyer to Anglesey in 43AD and St David was a well known trainspotter.
Are you sure she wasn't the pedantic one and later in the day trains wouldn't be running for a second time?