Jump to content
well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Folk who wait all of a minute from first meeting you to casually mention that they work for the NHS.

Vegans who work for the NHS must have internal conflict about which to mention first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/06/2021 at 13:24, Thorongil said:

I cringe with anger and embarrassment at people who don’t use Apple Pay (or it’s inferior equivalents) when buying things in shops and petrol stations. 

Yet you took that time to add an unnecessary apostrophe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yet you took that time to add an unnecessary apostrophe?

Not really sure how that happened, buddy. 
 

Will be keeping a close eye on your posts and any errors or typos will be seized upon! 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Vegans who work for the NHS must have internal conflict about which to mention first

Especially if they also own the latest iPhone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thick cut stuff. Everything has to be fucking thick these days. Bread, crisps, bacon, sliced chicken for pieces.
Twats.
 
You're thick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
48 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Thick cut stuff. Everything has to be fucking thick these days. Bread, crisps, bacon, sliced chicken for pieces.
Twats.
 

You're thicc

Thanks x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Thick cut stuff. Everything has to be fucking thick these days. Bread, crisps, bacon, sliced chicken for pieces.

Twats.

 

It's part of the rebranding of the UK to reflect the way it's all going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

'Tartan Army Foot Soldier'

'On manoeuvres' of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Thick cut stuff. Everything has to be fucking thick these days. Bread, crisps, bacon, sliced chicken for pieces.

Twats.

 

I'm with you here. Get all of that to f**k.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robbie Savage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, virginton said:

'On manoeuvres' of course.

Surely to Christ this is not what they say :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Surely to Christ this is not what they say :lol:

It isn't, save for one or two dafties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The group D game between england and Croatia kicking off at 2pm before the group C fixtures have been played. Surely that game should be in the 8pm slot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nissan Juke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my mates told a lie (which is very small and meaningless but it's the principle). Last night it all blew up and rather than just say "right OK, I shouldn't have lied" they've not only doubled but trebled down. Invented a whole back story and in turn, pretended they were somewhere else whilst on the phone to me on Saturday. I was in their drive. I was literally on the phone to them looking at them through their window and now they've invented they were 20 minutes away on the phone. 

It's kept me up quite some time of the night wondering WTF they're all about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

One of my mates told a lie (which is very small and meaningless but it's the principle). Last night it all blew up and rather than just say "right OK, I shouldn't have lied" they've not only doubled but trebled down. Invented a whole back story and in turn, pretended they were somewhere else whilst on the phone to me on Saturday. I was in their drive. I was literally on the phone to them looking at them through their window and now they've invented they were 20 minutes away on the phone. 

It's kept me up quite some time of the night wondering WTF they're all about. 

^^^Mates with 8mile/Magee/insert poster's name here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

One of my mates told a lie (which is very small and meaningless but it's the principle). Last night it all blew up and rather than just say "right OK, I shouldn't have lied" they've not only doubled but trebled down. Invented a whole back story and in turn, pretended they were somewhere else whilst on the phone to me on Saturday. I was in their drive. I was literally on the phone to them looking at them through their window and now they've invented they were 20 minutes away on the phone. 

It's kept me up quite some time of the night wondering WTF they're all about. 

I’ve got a mate who’s like this. Usually not completely made up lies, but every story has an element of truth that they wildly exaggerate and then absolutely double down on when pulled up on for it being ridiculous. Some of the stories are just mental that he thinks anyone believes them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...