Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Nonsense, the double sausage and egg McMuffin is a fantastic product.

The burgers are perfectly acceptable and a good price IMO. You can pay more elsewhere for better but as an occasional meal it's hard to beat.

Possibly an urban myth but I've read it offers the best nutrition:price ratio for eating out.

The rolls are shite though.

Nonsense, the double sausage and egg McMuffin is a fantastic product.

The burgers are perfectly acceptable and a good price IMO. You can pay more elsewhere for better but as an occasional meal it's hard to beat.

Possibly an urban myth but I've read it offers the best nutrition:price ratio for eating out.
Exactly this.

Bad for you? Aye. Better burgers available? Aye.

Tastes good in its own right and good value for money? Aye.

36 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I must have tried at least a dozen American burger chains over there, and McDonalds was easily the worst. Burger King, Jack in the Box, Carls Jr, Whataburger, Sonic, Five Guys, Arby's (if they count), Wendys...all pish all over McDonalds from a great height.

So much this. Unfortunately here we don't get that choice. 

The absolute heathens who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.  Witnessed it 3 times yesterday alone in airports. Also somebody at the gym a few months back left the cubicle after presumably taking a dump and went straight back in using the equipment. Horrendous behaviour. 

9 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

The absolute heathens who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.  Witnessed it 3 times yesterday alone in airports. Also somebody at the gym a few months back left the cubicle after presumably taking a dump and went straight back in using the equipment. Horrendous behaviour. 

Almost as bad as people who spy on folk going to the toilet and monitor whether or not they wash their hands.  

31 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

So much this. Unfortunately here we don't get that choice. 

Been to the States twice. And the last thing on my mind was to try a Mcdonalds or a fucking Budweiser to see if they were any worse than over here. 

Out of curiosity I've had a McDonald's in most countries I've been to.

Finland did rye buns. You could buy a beer in the Netherlands. 

North Macedonia doesn't have a McDonald's. They did have one in Skopje but it shut down. Last time I was there a Burger King was about to open though.

It's taken me two weeks to replace four uniform shirts.

Instead of just rocking up at stores with four old shirts and saying "hi mate, can I exchange these please? Size 44", I had to 'use the (fucking) app', wait for email confirmation then wait for yet another email summoning me with the afore mentioned old shirts to exchange them. Two weeks later I get an email asking me to go collect.

How is that in any way better? FFS!!!!  🤬

20 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

It's taken me two weeks to replace four uniform shirts.

Instead of just rocking up at stores with four old shirts and saying "hi mate, can I exchange these please? Size 44", I had to 'use the (fucking) app', wait for email confirmation then wait for yet another email summoning me with the afore mentioned old shirts to exchange them. Two weeks later I get an email asking me to go collect.

How is that in any way better? FFS!!!!  🤬

If there was a war would you get off with it because your shirts were to wee now?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

26 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If there was a war would you get off with it because your shirts were to wee now?

I have other clothes for war. 

It's different when we deploy. They just throw a bag full of kit at us. No issues there. Well there wasn't the last time I had to prepeare to move. That was 2011 though. 

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
13 hours ago, BFTD said:
He's eaten at McDonalds.

McDonalds is fucking class and folk who say otherwise are absolutely at it

I don't like their burgers but their chicken meals and McFlurrys are good.

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Out of curiosity I've had a McDonald's in most countries I've been to.

Finland did rye buns. You could buy a beer in the Netherlands. 

North Macedonia doesn't have a McDonald's. They did have one in Skopje but it shut down. Last time I was there a Burger King was about to open though.

McDonalds in Orlando do omelettes pasta and pizza.