Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

“Play some music”?

How vague is that?

That's the kind of shit you'd expect to read on the Irritating Partners thread, followed by an hour of, "no, not that".

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Get Foundry Loan reopened for f**k sake

This. Post of the day.

Edit : though, according to the signs, it's Foundary Loan that's closed. We must be imagining the pain in the arse that Foundry Loan being closed is.

Edited by Boghead ranter

On 29/08/2021 at 00:04, jamamafegan said:

Not in Inverness they don’t. I put the brown bin out here having forgotten about the requirement for a permit. When I realised, I couldn’t be arsed taking it back in because it weighed a ton. I watched as the bin lorry arrived. Boy goes to take my bin away and I’m thinking jackpot - until his colleague goes “no no!” and points at the out of date permit. Gutted. I then had to drag this bin that weighed the same as a baby elephant back into the garden.

I can concur with this.  The exact same thing happened to me.  I mean its £45 a year for a permit.  Just fucking pay it.

7 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Sitting in a room with 2 other people, it's completely silent other than one lassie slowly crunching on a polo. I'm absolutely seething at her. 

I was in a hospital waiting room last year with the wife and there was a Chinese guy sat behind us doing what sounded like trying to hack up a massive greener every 2 minutes for about 20 minutes. I wasn't impressed but the missus was losing the plot, constantly turning round to give him the death stare but not one f**k was given by this guy. 

I'm guessing wherever he came from it isn't considered particularly bad manners or indeed absolutely minging to be doing that. 

15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I was in a hospital waiting room last year with the wife and there was a Chinese guy sat behind us doing what sounded like trying to hack up a massive greener every 2 minutes for about 20 minutes. I wasn't impressed but the missus was losing the plot, constantly turning round to give him the death stare but not one f**k was given by this guy. 

I'm guessing wherever he came from it isn't considered particularly bad manners or indeed absolutely minging to be doing that. 

That sounds worse to be fair. Utterly disgusting behaviour which I've witnessed a few times. Sitting in a rec room at work not that long ago and some boy sooking his snotters up his nose every few minutes. Not a single f*ck given by the boy which is admirable in a way, if totally minging.

Why didn't she simply ask the guy to stop rather than being passive-aggressive?

14 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Why didn't she simply ask the guy to stop rather than being passive-aggressive?

How do you reckon she should have gone about that?

How unimpressed can you really be, lying unconscious awaiting the smelling salts for the umpteenth time?

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Saying "Excuse me, but you're making a noise like you're pulling a plunger out of a wallaby's arse, cut it out you drongo!"

FTFY

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Saying "Excuse me, but that noise is very irritating. Do you mind stopping it, or perhaps going to the bathroom to sort it out?"

Then how would you have dealt with it if he'd said, "Get fucked and mind your own business you cheeky c**t"?