Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's a fully grown adult in my work wearing a t-shirt with the word addicted underneath a hash leaf/adidas logo hybrid type thing.
Can't be an colleague as absolutely no one who owns clothes like that have worked a day in their life.

4 hours ago, thomas said:

There's a fully grown adult in my work wearing a t-shirt with the word addicted underneath a hash leaf/adidas logo hybrid type thing.

I got one of them when I was about 12 from a market in Salou. Don't think my dear old gran had a clue what it actually was all about tbh when she made the purchase 

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
4 hours ago, thomas said:

Can't be an colleague as absolutely no one who owns clothes like that have worked a day in their life.

Unfortunately it is.

10 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I got one of them when I was about 12 from a market in Salou. Don't think my dear old gran had a clue what it actually was all about tbh when she made the purchase 

That's about an acceptable age to be wearing one of them.

33 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The spelling error in @Sherrif John Bunnell's username. 

:lol:

It stems from a typo I made when signing up for Yahoo messenger as a teenager about a thousand years ago.

The plus side is that it means it's an easy username to get when signing up for any online service. The downside is that it's so embedded in my head that I can't spell sherrif sheriff properly anymore.

5 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

:lol:

It stems from a typo I made when signing up for Yahoo messenger as a teenager about a thousand years ago.

The plus side is that it means it's an easy username to get when signing up for any online service. The downside is that it's so embedded in my head that I can't spell sherrif sheriff properly anymore.

One of my earliest memories of P&B was seeing your username and the title underneath "When the cops take him down they take him down HARD" and reading it in his voice

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

One of my earliest memories of P&B was seeing your username and the title underneath "When the cops take him down they take him down HARD" and reading it in his voice

I was obsessed with those police chase shows for a few years. It was always a treat when they appeared at some ludicrous hour of the night on ITV.

I dare say a show presented by an old school police chief showing American cops as heroes probably hasn't aged too well.

11 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I was obsessed with those police chase shows for a few years. It was always a treat when they appeared at some ludicrous hour of the night on ITV.

I dare say a show presented by an old school police chief showing American cops as heroes probably hasn't aged too well.

They followed him round for an episode of Cops once, i think he was in philadelphia. They did the standard Cops move of driving along slowly beside mostly black guys and chasing anyone who ran. 

I remember watching an episode of Cops and they stopped a fella quite clearly out his box and asked him what he was up to, his reply was "ive been drinking paint" while he had half a can of emulsion dripping off his chin. Fair enough 

3 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I remember watching an episode of Cops and they stopped a fella quite clearly out his box and asked him what he was up to, his reply was "ive been drinking paint" while he had half a can of emulsion dripping off his chin. Fair enough 

He didn't survive, but he had a lovely finish.

Was listening to - and quite enjoying - a podcast then Jim Spence popped up. 

"Err, you know, I, errr, thinking about this, what I'm thinking is, err I was thinking about this the other errr, what I would say is errr" 

Aff. 

Edited by Mr. Alli