Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

45 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Was she not also involved in a really borderline nonce/nononce relationship with Harry Styles?

Aye he was 17 she was 31 I think. Met him at 16.

8 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Aye he was 17 she was 31 I think. Met him at 16.

Are we absolutely positive that she didn't post on here as Turboshandy?

27 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m worried she won’t like the Cleveland Steamer I’m planning.

So sweet. I don't think you've ever mentioned her love of boats before.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Was she not also involved in a really borderline nonce/nononce relationship with Harry Styles?

Aye she was a wrongun can't believe how saintly people portray her as post death.

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Aye she was a wrongun can't believe how saintly people portray her as post death.

Mind Jade Goody? Everyone hated her until she contracted cancer. By the time she died, the tabloids were virtually portraying her as a literal angel.

No opinion on her one way or the other, but that was fucked up.

24 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Mind Jade Goody? Everyone hated her until she contracted cancer. By the time she died, the tabloids were virtually portraying her as a literal angel.

Apparently she racially abused someone on big brother and mellowed towards the end of her life i.e sold her wedding to the press and so became a darling of the press. 

It is weird how the press just flip the narrative basically one day deciding that they have to stop their witch hunt.

5 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.

Living without a freezer is akin to living in Orwell's novel

10 minutes ago, 101 said:

Apparently she racially abused someone on big brother and mellowed towards the end of her life i.e sold her wedding to the press and so became a darling of the press. 

It is weird how the press just flip the narrative basically one day deciding that they have to stop their witch hunt.

I remember hearing that she decided to play along once she realised the cancer was terminal, in order to leave some money for her kids. She let the press do whatever they wanted and showed up for whatever shit they wanted her to do, so she became a Good Girl to them.

Horribly, she probably did the right thing, as it's all too easy to imagine her being hounded until her death if she'd tried to keep everything private. There'd have been paparazzi sneaking into the morgue to take pictures of her corpse.

Just now, BFTD said:

I remember hearing that she decided to play along once she realised the cancer was terminal, in order to leave some money for her kids. She let the press do whatever they wanted and showed up for whatever shit they wanted her to do, so she became a Good Girl to them.

Horribly, she probably did the right thing, as it's all too easy to imagine her being hounded until her death if she'd tried to keep everything private. There'd have been paparazzi sneaking into the morgue to take pictures of her corpse.

Aye it's a completely fucked up situation £700k for her wedding rights, hard to turn that kind of money down when your current situation means your kids will be pratted

53 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Before or after Jimmy Saville had been in to "visit her"?

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

Everyone's a hero when they're dead. You have to wonder what went wrong for Hitler.

(yes, that was a joke)

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Think it was the moustache.

Ollie.jpg

12 hours ago, BFTD said:

Jade Goody died so Caroline Flack could run. 

Guy who done online clothes sales/runs opened a shop and advertised the premises. Soon after it was sadly turned over and he lost everything. 

Folk (myself included) put some money in to get him on his feet. 

Less than 12 months later he's punting ps5's for £18 a number - 59 numbers. 

Hope he gets robbed again, tbh. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Guy who done online clothes sales/runs opened a shop and advertised the premises. Soon after it was sadly turned over and he lost everything. 

Folk (myself included) put some money in to get him on his feet. 

Less than 12 months later he's punting ps5's for £18 a number - 59 numbers. 

Hope he gets robbed again, tbh. 

Grimbo went into the rag trade? 

21 hours ago, BFTD said:

Everyone's a hero when they're dead. You have to wonder what went wrong for Hitler.

(yes, that was a joke)

Jimmy Saville did the opposite. Massive tributes when he died but that all changed when the truth emerged.