Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

34 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Plus one for this, superb reality (100% real) telly

Cyrell is the love of my life. Not drop dead stunning but feisty and passionate. 

Plus if she's happy with that glaikit c**t she got matched with, she'd be ecstatic with me (IMO). 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Cyrell is the love of my life. Not drop dead stunning but feisty and passionate. 

Plus if she's happy with that glaikit c**t she got matched with, she'd be ecstatic with me (IMO). 

I’ve only seen up to the bit where they randomly decide to bring in some new couples (Billy is an absolute wet-wipe), but Martha is the one. Big fan of Sam too, even with his chicken pox.

16 hours ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

There's a facebook business going round my way that just boggles the mind. The wife of the brother of my sister's husband is a stay-at-home mum and by all accounts mediocre member of society. She's just started a facebook business called "X - Grazed" where X is actually the first initial of her forename. It sounds like a perfume brand but I actually consists of her piling a bunch of serrano ham, olives, crackers, cheese, grapes etc into an unbranded pizza box and delivering it to your house.

Fair play to the girl I thought, she tries to make it look nice, and I just figured she had a peculiar interest and was making a business out of it. Until earlier today I saw my niece liking + sharing a post from another local company called Grazy Boxes or something, doing the same thing. Apparently this is a thing that exists and your wee maws from the nicer schemes spend their money on. A bunch of standard groceries delivered to your door, except with a huge mark-up, piled into a pizza box, several days older and having been taken out the packet. 

Stupidness

Has she considered bidding for the latest round of lucrative school dinner contracts?

2 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I asked my GP about this way back in March, and his response was basically, "well, if it was a points-based system, you'd be at the front of the queue for any treatment. Unfortunately, none of your (numerous) issues are individually serious enough for special treatment, so just be careful." He was pretty apologetic, but I've at least managed to carry on working throughout, up until last month anyway, so the old MH hasn't suffered over much.
Hope you and yours are doing ok - 'tis a long tunnel, and a dim light, but a light nonetheless.

XX5GH9AYBvVkMua_5ubRDr-XIhQ=.gif

52 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

(Billy is an absolute wet-wipe), but Martha is the one. 

Billy is a topper, tbf. We all know one! 

Martha is a hybrid of Sherzinger and Kardashian. Snake though. Quite liked her blonde mate but she's as dull as dishwater. 

Took the wife for her vaccinification jag and it took 5 minutes. No queues, plenty of nurses standing around in empty booths waiting for folk. I asked if I could get the jag as I'm her carer and got told to f**k off. In a nice way. 

38 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Took the wife for her vaccinification jag and it took 5 minutes. No queues, plenty of nurses standing around in empty booths waiting for folk. I asked if I could get the jag as I'm her carer and got told to f**k off. In a nice way. 

If you don't live too far away and they've vaccine left over just before close down you might get a phone call. That's what happened to us.

The way that three words are used to create a brand really annoys me. The British Gas "Here to Solve" is annoying enough and it doesn't make any sense. But now it seems to have moved up from three to four words. There's an advert running for Be Vego and they're using "Be You For You".     Whit?

People who do something they love for a living and relentlessly tell others to do something they love for a living. They think because they've been lucky enough to fall into their perfect job that it must be simple for everyone else to do the same. They can f**k off. 

I love my job, so you can f uck off!

People who do something they love for a living and relentlessly tell others to do something they love for a living. They think because they've been lucky enough to fall into their perfect job that it must be simple for everyone else to do the same. They can f**k off. 

Good luck hiding your glee when they get the bullet and end up manually masturbating farm animals for artificial insemination.

On 10/02/2021 at 20:57, Margaret Thatcher said:

There's a facebook business going round my way that just boggles the mind. The wife of the brother of my sister's husband is a stay-at-home mum and by all accounts mediocre member of society. She's just started a facebook business called "X - Grazed" where X is actually the first initial of her forename. It sounds like a perfume brand but I actually consists of her piling a bunch of serrano ham, olives, crackers, cheese, grapes etc into an unbranded pizza box and delivering it to your house.

Fair play to the girl I thought, she tries to make it look nice, and I just figured she had a peculiar interest and was making a business out of it. Until earlier today I saw my niece liking + sharing a post from another local company called Grazy Boxes or something, doing the same thing. Apparently this is a thing that exists and your wee maws from the nicer schemes spend their money on. A bunch of standard groceries delivered to your door, except with a huge mark-up, piled into a pizza box, several days older and having been taken out the packet. 

Stupidness

Grazy Bones would be more appropriate for the zoomers who would get something like that delivered.

51 minutes ago, BFTD said:
6 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Good luck hiding your glee when they get the bullet and end up manually masturbating farm animals for artificial insemination.

That sounds like a laugh, I'd give it a go.

12 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It also overlooks the detail that just because you love doing something, that doesn't mean you're good enough to earn a living from it. In my younger days, I loved playing football. That doesn't mean I could just choose to do it as a career. Also, the thing you love might not provide the opportunity for monetisation. I love riding my bike. I've never being interested in racing and nobody is going to pay me to just meander around for my own amusement.