well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

The moral of the story is that your family were attempting to f**k over a grieving family and a hero of an estate agent swooped in at the last hour to save the day. Love to see it.

😀

You'd think. But £32k was what the house was valued at for the mortgage. 

Websites that suddenly learn how to circumvent adblockers or adblockers that suddenly stop working, one of the two. 

Dogs that tend to get fed at the same time everyday, can never understand when the clocks  change.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Dogs that tend to get fed at the same time everyday, can never understand when the clocks  change.

Yup my mates pair of Jack Russells always knew the time and always knew it was a Sunday when a bunch of us would order take out food so they'd never eat their food until they saw what we'd ordered and try mooch something off of us first  🤣🤣

20 hours ago, stanton said:

Yup my mates pair of Jack Russells always knew the time and always knew it was a Sunday when a bunch of us would order take out food so they'd never eat their food until they saw what we'd ordered and try mooch something off of us first  🤣🤣

My dog does that too.  She actually understands when I tell her we're just nipping out to get a Ron's Meals or Burger King and I tell her she can 'have some chippies'.  She stops whatever she is doing, eating her food included, and jumps on the sofa at the window to watch for us coming back, even before we've left.

Edited by TheScarf

Women who describe themselves as chunky but funky - no you are just a fat b*****d and probably have the stubborn demanding attitude that usually goes with it too. 

Edited by red23

Women who describe themselves as chunky but funky - no you are just a fat b*****d and probably have the stubborn demanding attitude that usually goes with it too. 
See also "bubbly".

44 minutes ago, red23 said:

They try harder to please though, usually.

Just now, welshbairn said:

They try harder to please though, usually.

Hearts of gold, some of them.

47 minutes ago, red23 said:

Wid

Hearts of gold, some of them.

I was thinking more taking it up the arse and swallowing tbh. :bag

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was thinking more taking it up the arse and swallowing tbh. :bag

Not at the same time, Shirley?

Not at the same time, Shirley?

Nah, you need Uri Gellar for that. BBC banned him after he did it to Bob Monkhouse in the green room.

40 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Nah, you need Uri Gellar for that. BBC banned him after he did it to Bob Monkhouse in the green room.

Hence the episode of Hugh Laurie's medical drama:

"Bob's full, House"

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Yeah. I remember that. Bob didn't take it too well, as it were. The incident inspired the movie Deliverance with Burt Reynolds in the Monkhouse role.

20201026_214057.jpg

1 minute ago, Academically Deficient said:

Yeah. I remember that. Bob didn't take it too well, as it were. The incident inspired the movie Deliverance with Burt Reynolds in the Monkhouse role.

20201026_214057.jpg

People laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian, well, they're not laughing now.

Just now, Zen Archer Esq. said:

People laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian, well, they're not laughing now.

I hope I die like my Dad, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like his passengers.

5 hours ago, red23 said:

Overweight men on the other hand... 

People sharing their friends new “business” on FB is bad enough but when they starting saying stuff like “he’s a great sports therapist” as if they are also qualified in that field and would have a single clue about said friend’s capabilities.

Also when people ask stuff like “can anyone recommend any wedding venues in Glasgow” or “can anyone recommend any nice places for a meal for 2 in London” and the c**t who owns a late night bar in Edinburgh recommends his own business for both.