Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, Empty It said:
5 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:
Just saw a lad on London Road in jacket and shorts. No socks or shoes. 

No shoes? That's new level wrong.

He looked more hipster than on of a Easter Road’s more shambolic characters. 

So long as I have a hat or bandana to cover my lugs I like just wearing shorts and T-shirt for a run in this chilly weather. 

Guys that wear shorts out when its absolutely freezing outside, we get it you're hard as nails
I wear shorts almost exclusively. If it wasn't for work I'd have one or two pairs of jeans in my drawers and that's it. I find shorts comfortable and don't feel any colder so long as I have my body well wrapped. Wearing shorts when it's pissing down is probably the best time. Rain bouncing off your legs or sticking to your jeans making you damp and cold? It's a nobrainer really.

FWIW, when it's freezing outside and you see folk wearing just jeans and a tshirt, that's the type of folk you're referring to. Muppets into the bargain.

6 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

He looked more hipster than on of a Easter Road’s more shambolic characters. 

So long as I have a hat or bandana to cover my lugs I like just wearing shorts and T-shirt for a run in this chilly weather. 

Passed a guy out running in plain place leggings and nothing left to imagination, it disturbed me 🙈

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I wear shorts almost exclusively. If it wasn't for work I'd have one or two pairs of jeans in my drawers and that's it. I find shorts comfortable and don't feel any colder so long as I have my body well wrapped. Wearing shorts when it's pissing down is probably the best time. Rain bouncing off your legs or sticking to your jeans making you damp and cold? It's a nobrainer really.

I'm the complete opposite. Long sleeve vests and long johns are my best friends, other than that 10 day window that is the Scottish summer. 

Edited by Angusfifer

Just now, Shandön Par said:

Guys jogging in just tights doesn’t do it for me either. Stick some shorts over the top ffs!

Don’t get me wrong I’m not shy of a good perv or the boaby.

But sweaty unattractive bloke leaving all on show was just too much for my sensitive eyes (🙈😂)

Other half selling an expensive watch and asked for a reasonable £250. First chancer replies that he will give £170 to which she replied she will move to meet in the middle at £210 but he says he cannot afford that. Then chancer number 2 appears and offers a tidy £100.  Are these cnuts for real or just taking the piss.

1 hour ago, Elric said:

Other half selling an expensive watch and asked for a reasonable £250. First chancer replies that he will give £170 to which she replied she will move to meet in the middle at £210 but he says he cannot afford that. Then chancer number 2 appears and offers a tidy £100.  Are these cnuts for real or just taking the piss.

Aye it's shocking, chancers are everywhere.

I'll give you £95 and a Colibri lighter.

46 minutes ago, RH33 said:

I’m selling some unopened Harry Potter Lego that retails at £60. it’s on at £40 which I felt reasonable, offers of £20 and £25 this morning. Eh no.

If you can be bothered, it's worth having a look on Brickset to see how much it should roughly go for

https://brickset.com/

2 hours ago, Elric said:

It's the market that determines the reasonable price for an item, not the seller. So far the price is £170 then.