Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Highlights where they show a few seconds of post-goal restart play before changing the scoreboard in the top corner.

Highlights that have the fake crowd noise in the background. For me, it really adds nothing to the enjoyment of the game and is usually about 2 seconds behind the action of what is going on.

18 hours ago, keithgy said:

That is my oldest daughter's wedding cancelled for the 2nd time,now hopefully taking place 1st May.

It’s a shite situation, although I’m surprised she’s rearranged for so soon (unless it’s only a small wedding she’s looking to have). We’ve postponed from June this year to August 2022.

On 02/02/2021 at 14:18, SEETHING said:

As a non-VL with a 12 week old son, I can confirm that I have never experienced tiredness like this before (even when I used to stay up wanking until 2am every day).

Don't say that. you're not allowed to say you are tired. Aw the virgins on here will get upset you have shagged. 

(I agree with you, I was a night owl and it is a completely different version of shattered) 

24 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

That fucking parish council zoom meeting.

It was mildly amusing the first time watching gammons attempt to out-gammon each other, but as usual the media has picked up on something and rammed it down people's throats in increasingly less clever and funny ways.

I watched about a minute of the original video when it was posted on here yesterday and it made me very uncomfortable. God knows what it's like now the rest of the world's got a hold of it.

56 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

That fucking parish council zoom meeting.

It was mildly amusing the first time watching gammons attempt to out-gammon each other, but as usual the media has picked up on something and rammed it down people's throats in increasingly less clever and funny ways.

Another example of lazy British journalism and time filling with utter froth. 

I haven't been able to go to a game of football for a year and yet loads of utter c***s can go to Murrayfield to watch the fucking egg-chasing.

EDIT: I am an absolute fucking idiot but because I'm not a shyster I'll happily leave this post up for pointing and laughing purposes. Pile on, guys.

Edited by Gaz