Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, dumpweed said:

They way Americans pronounce the name Craig as "Kreg"

If you're one of these Weegie/Ayrshire types who say defin-etlay when trying to say definitely then you have absolutely no right to slag off anybody's pronunciations. 

Also, it annoys me how pronounce has an 'o' after the n, but pronunciation doesn't.

16 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

This, This, This...fuckin This, i used to use a big America MMA forum, i've had  3 or 4 twats from the land of the free gang up on me when i told them 1 brick or 50, its still Lego, if it wasn't that it was ''i could care less''  😡

Anyway... on a more serious subject, it's really pissing me off how I have a 'lime & orange' tic tac box from which only one of the two types keeps coming out whenever I pour them out normally.  Every single time is like a statistical anomaly even though they're well mixed, which is no use when I want the lime & orange combo and not one or the other (the whole f***ing point of buying them).

image.png.32a62e9c6e2c98aef0c766c2a3136e86.png

Furthermore, it should Shirley be 'orange & lime', not 'lime & orange', right?

And no, that is not a black rubber dildo.  It is a keyboard wrist rest. 

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Anyway... on a more serious subject, it's really pissing me off how I have a 'lime & orange' tic tac box from which only one of the two types keeps coming out whenever I pour them out normally.  Every single time is like a statistical anomaly even though they're well mixed, which is no use when I want the lime & orange combo and not one or the other (the whole f***ing point of buying them).

image.png.32a62e9c6e2c98aef0c766c2a3136e86.png

Furthermore, it should Shirley be 'orange & lime', not 'lime & orange', right?

And no, that is not a black rubber dildo.  It is a keyboard wrist rest. 

"No, they're not rohypnol, they're tic-tacs, honest. And that's a keyboard wrist rest. And he isn't a gimp, he's just taking a lot of Covid precautions..."

59 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

People who turn off the received message notification (blue tick) on Whatsapp.

Sneaky fuckers

Excellent tip, thanks.  :)

I also like it when I get a pop up alert for FB Messenger as it shows most of the content without me going into the app, making it look like I haven't read it yet.  Now I have it for both. Lovely stuff.

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Narration on wildlife programs that tries to create a false sense of peril for the animals.

Yes, Ewan McGregor I am looking at you in Stormborn

"The seal manages to make a lucky escape..."

"...for one more day at least"

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Coach Trip on Channel 4 is now Love Island on the road. I only had it on cause 15 to 1 was on before and I'd been watching the NFL on 5.

Coach Trip/Love Island is not the worst thing on that list. 

9 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Narration on wildlife programs that tries to create a false sense of peril for the animals.

Yes, Ewan McGregor I am looking at you in Stormborn

I've heard a rumour he's going to do voice overs in that fashion for the Roadrunner cartoons...