Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ryanair will quote something ridiculous like 497 hours to fly from Spain to Prestwick, then play that fanfare thing upon arrival to celebrate being "on time or early"
[emoji23][emoji23]
The Soviet railway trick. Some trains still sit for twenty minutes outside a city so they can roll in perfectly on time.

39 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

My sons football kicking off at 0830 on a Sunday, I mean come on.

The only good thing is his 30 over a side cricket match at 1 is already postponed thank f**k.

If he's over 30 it's time he made his own way there.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, throbber said:
Someone vandalised a new set of lights near a railway bridge with very immature graffiti which I didn’t find funny in the slightest.

F0F198B0-8537-4892-98DC-178E859C10B4.thumb.jpeg.0fa22b879ce2330de5cd2cdadbae9167.jpeg

Do a nice cover up with your trademark tag?

I haven’t been up close to it but I think you’d need a ladder to get to it so you need to commend the effort here.

On 10/09/2020 at 19:40, Jambomo said:

I was coming on here to post the same thing, It’s really irritating. I hadn’t realised it was temporary till I read this thread, so that makes it a bit better.

It was still popping up on Saturday.

Bernard Bresslaw, Kenneth Cope, Renee Houston and Hattie Jacques from At Your Convenience

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I haven’t been up close to it but I think you’d need a ladder to get to it so you need to commend the effort here.

There is some unusually helpful graffiti on the M6 gantries near Manchester reminding you not to hog the middle lane.

And another telling you you can get fined if you do.

Strange, but raises a smile.

That wee stupid blue privacy thing just went full screen (like when you tap it) and all the options were switched to 'On'. It's jumped to full screen before but always with the options set to 'Off' since that's what I set them to.

Watch out for this sneaky bullshit.

42 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Menus which have a 'meat' section and then a separate 'fish' section.  

Fish is meat and no amount of dancing around the subject simply to fit in with people's choosy dietary beliefs is going to change that.

They should call it Sea Meat.