Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:
emoji38.png

I wonder if Smudger would tie up Biggie before heading into Spar for some snacks?

8F865A69-1463-4115-8042-12B86A3A2C83.jpeg.b49041e42a2d654e23ab9f32c2277d2e.jpeg

Aldis closes for half an hour to let him take whatever he wants. Like supermarket sweep.

56 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If it could've been bothered putting two paws on the steering thingmy it might've got on a bit better.

nooiJLC8QurFHZcTtqmmZf-1200-80.jpg

The dog knows he's not coming back, it's sad, the look of hopeless despair on his face.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If it could've been bothered putting two paws on the steering thingmy it might've got on a bit better.

nooiJLC8QurFHZcTtqmmZf-1200-80.jpg

I have a friend who is genuinely an Astrophysicist, he goes to NASA to give lectures on space shizz, he called one of his cats Laika, go figure.

2 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

I have a friend who is genuinely an Astrophysicist, he goes to NASA to give lectures on space shizz, he called one of his cats Laika, go figure.

He's obviously hoping someone will offer to launch it into space.

16 hours ago, HooseLee said:

Nothing but respect for people looking after kids during lockdown.   Hard enough as it is  

Kids here will not return to school until there is a vaccine!  They start online classes on Aug 24 so let's see how that goes.

On 18/07/2020 at 20:47, Mr. Alli said:

Do you complain about the bollards being "impossible to get past" or is this 'couple of feet' sufficient enough space for a boy and girl to leave the shop without being terrieiced? 

No, I don't and wouldn't tie my dog outside a shop and leave it there but that's more out of fear of somebody stealing him. If I was standing there with him and two folk come out of the shop 'terrified', I'd smile politely. If you come out the shop requesting me to move as they were scared I'd politely decline. If you further pressed, you'd be told in no uncertain terms to f**k off. 

It's not my, nor this other guys problem that folk are scared of a dog doing absolutely nothing wrong.

What an ignorant p***k you must be in real life.

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

19 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
20 hours ago, HooseLee said:
Nothing but respect for people looking after kids during lockdown.   Hard enough as it is  

Don't have kids if they're too much for you ffs.

I don't because they are.  Doesn't mean you can't emphasise with others who do.