Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Yes, you're 'able to allow' your dog to live it's life by tying it up where you see fit whilst going about doing your shopping so you're not offending random strangers. 

Maybe if folk tied their screaming bairns up outside shops my dogs life would be easier. 

Ooft. Your head has completely gone.

It would have been absolutely easy for the bloke with the dugs to tie his dugs up in a place that was easily visible that wasn't right outside the front door. It would have been absolutely easy for the bloke with the dugs to move them when asked reasonably because a wee lassie was scared of them rather than act a total c**t about it.

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

I think you've spectacularly missed my point.

If you read my original post - again - it wasn't so much the fact that the dugs were right outside the shop - it's that the guy acted like a total c**t when I asked him if he could move his dogs because the wee lassie was scared of them, and couldn't get out the shop as it stood without walking very, very close to them.

That was in my original post before yon Alli fella started going on about folk being scared of bollards and pish like that.

I didn't see the original post.  You're right about some folk being defensive about there dogs.  Anyone not moving it because someone is genuinely frightened should be on a lead themselves.  

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

it's that the guy acted like a total c**t when I asked him if he could move his dogs because the wee lassie was scared of them

Again - that's not his, his dogs or even your problem. What was his dog doing that made you think "I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to get him to move his dug!"? 

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

Ooft. Your head has completely gone.

Yeah, you keep saying this but then keep coming back screaming "Why don't people understand and agree with me :( ?!?" 

Edited by Mr. Alli

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Yes, you're 'able to allow' your dog to live it's life by tying it up where you see fit whilst going about doing your shopping so you're not offending random strangers. 

Maybe if folk tied their screaming bairns up outside shops my dogs life would be easier. 

Bairns are barred from.my local shop just now because of social distancing.  Result.  Places should have a couple of bairn free days every week.  

Just now, HooseLee said:

Bairns are barred from.my local shop just now because of social distancing.  Result.  Places should have a couple of bairn free days every week.  

Shops. City centres. The lot. 

I suggest Thursdays and Saturdays. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Again - that's not his, his dogs or even your problem. What was his dog doing that made you think "I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to get him to move his dug!"? 

Maybe the dug doesn't like getting left outside the shop on it's own so started the fight to piss folk off.   What kind of dug was it?  Collie?  Smart dogs 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Shops. City centres. The lot. 

I suggest Thursdays and Saturdays. 

Two whole days a week so we are guaranteed peace.  I'd extend it to public transport and other places I haven't thought of yet.  Little irritants 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

What else do dogs do once they've been left outside a shop their owner is in that make their owners bleat about how they're "not doing any harm and just being friendly"? Jumping around, trying to get to their owner, annoying folk trying to get in / out the shop.

I've never seen dogs jumping over folk, or even around outside of shops. In fact, the most I've ever seen dogs do is cry and then usually cower if approached as they feel they've been abandoned. 

I'll usually try to calm the dog. Not once have I been jumped on, slabbered on or anything of the sort. Maybe I'm just exceptionally lucky. 

It's different on walks, granted. 

My girls are scared of dogs they don’t know.  Middle one had incident were my parents last dog gave her a fright and then the wee one learned from her reaction.

If out and dog is approaching them they’re told to not scream and either stand still or walk calmly past it. They’d get upset if had squeeze past unknown unattended dogs. My son loves dogs but knows to ask owner before patting a dog.

Owners (I used to have dogs) have a responsibility to Recognise that other people don’t like dogs. Not a big deal to move them or simply wait with them to let kids passed. 

fucking windows wanting a password after an update when I've gone through the stupid rigmarole needed to not need  password when I turn my PC on but have obviously forgotten it since and have had to spend the evening figuring out how to get it back to how I like it.
Change your Microsoft password online