Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 year old pulled Glassdoor off sideboard, I dived over to ensure it didn't land on his head, it was left dangling by the childproofing lock we put on it. Got it before he realised what happened.
In the midst of this my phone launched to the floor and despite the screen protector and the case I have shattered the screen and it's slowly peeling away.
He's none the wiser and I'm in fear too much will be lost to verify my sign in for work.

My kid helped me break a fucking Nokia.

5 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Went to buy a couple of Scotland kiddy training tops for a pal's sprogs  but they have big BT adverts on them. In the sea. 

I really can't see your mate letting you do that, no matter which Unionist slogans his missus has tattooed onto their kids.

21 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Apropos of nothing in particular; I was an usher at a mate's wedding years back and spent most of the day making overtures to a very widdable bridesmaid, which I thought, were being enthusiastically returned. Only to have her boyfriend turn up for the evening do and spend most of the night with his arm firmly around her. She hadn't mentioned anything about him and I still wonder if she was hedging her bets in case he didn't show.

There should be some kind of rule that says women can only select bridesmaids from their single friends. If they don't have any, they should hire some from an agency. 

This reads like a more polite XBL post. 

When ye click on a thread ye aint read in a while and it takes ye to the new page so you click back one page to see if there's anything missed but the last thing you read was the last post on the previous page and ye just wasted four seconds needlessly going backwards then forwards

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

When ye click on a thread ye aint read in a while and it takes ye to the new page so you click back one page to see if there's anything missed but the last thing you read was the last post on the previous page and ye just wasted four seconds needlessly going backwards then forwards

So then you click back to the page you landed on first but it turns out, there's only the one post on it. That one's very short and you already saw it the first time. So you're done and that's now 6 or 7 seconds gone from your day. Grrr.

22 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Was there not a scandal recently when a young player at a Scottish team called a 10 year old "peng"? And not just because it's an utterly horrendous word.

21 hours ago, Empty It said:

Was a Celtic player don't recall who, very creepy behaviour

Armstrong Oko-Flex.

Also....

“A good vet could bring that back to life”

Slap it's arse and run it through a warm room

Then again all of these are preferable to 'well done'

Just now, DA Baracus said:

People who ask for a steak to be well done should be served road kill. 

I doubt they could tell the difference anyway.

I've always been a medium rare man myself but my boy had a well done T-bone a few months back and it was tremendous. Well the bit he let me try was anyway. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

I've always been a medium rare man myself but my boy had a well done T-bone a few months back and it was tremendous. Well the bit he let me try was anyway. 

What was it? Raccoon? Dog? Possum?

I like mine blue to rare. Absolutely lovely.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

People who ask for a steak to be well done should be served road kill. 

I doubt they could tell the difference anyway.

Road kill is more likely to be blue and battered.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I once met a lady in Oscars nightclub (Dundee) that bore a passing resemblance to Hagar. 

And that’s all I’m saying  on the matter.

Still married to her IMO.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I once met a lady in Oscars nightclub (Dundee) that bore a passing resemblance to Hagar. 

And that’s all I’m saying  on the matter.

Did she cook a good breakfast?