Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 minutes ago, GordonD said:

So presumably the facilities at Boghead are fairly basic?

(What's that? In 2000? A whole new ground, and he's having a go at teams who redecorate their dressing rooms?)

Yes, we built ourselves an extremely basic one stand stadium with very basic changing rooms and other facilities. This is because we're a part time football club and building dressing rooms the size of Wembley would be utterly pointless and a huge waste of money. If clubs want to waste their money on that shit they are of course free to do so, but I am also free to point out that it's a riddy. 

Not sure why you and the shit thrower have taken this personally tbh.

54 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Yes, we built ourselves an extremely basic one stand stadium with very basic changing rooms and other facilities. This is because we're a part time football club and building dressing rooms the size of Wembley would be utterly pointless and a huge waste of money. If clubs want to waste their money on that shit they are of course free to do so, but I am also free to point out that it's a riddy. 

Not sure why you and the shit thrower have taken this personally tbh.

Who says I've taken it personally just because I replied to a post?

Got to agree. Football clubs having “spirit”, “win”, “determination” and such pish on the dressing room walls is the equivalent of “live, laugh, love” stickers in the house.

15 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Who says I've taken it personally just because I replied to a post?

Well both you and the shit thrower felt the need to throw shade back at my club rather than arguing against any point I'd made. Usually a good sign that someone has taken offence to what you've said. 

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Got to agree. Football clubs having “spirit”, “win”, “determination” and such pish on the dressing room walls is the equivalent of “live, laugh, love” stickers in the house.

Is it? If some players feel it gives them something extra going out onto the pitch, why not? 

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Is it? If some players feel it gives them something extra going out onto the pitch, why not? 

Oh, if it's a sticker it's alright but a wee bit of cocaine and everybody is up in arms. 

The double standards is fucking sickening. 

If we’re relying on stickers on the wall to get players up for a game I think there’s an issue in that squad that needs addressed.

If we’re relying on stickers on the wall to get players up for a game I think there’s an issue in that squad that needs addressed.
Nah, you're being a fanny here. If it brings an extra bit of adrenalin to Super Joe seeing pictures of himself cutting inside all along the Norrie tunnel, I'm all for it.

Nah, you're being a fanny here. If it brings an extra bit of adrenalin to Super Joe seeing pictures of himself cutting inside all along the Norrie tunnel, I'm all for it.

Haha aye, I’m being a fanny thinking that professional footballers should be able to apply themselves without the need for stickers on the wall?

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Maybe they forget why they are there and the word "win" gives then that wee memory jolt that they need.

I agree, it's a silly notion.

25 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Haha aye, I’m being a fanny thinking that professional footballers should be able to apply themselves without the need for stickers on the wall?

If we're talking about actual words, aye that's a bunch of guff. If we're talking about murials of great player, or whatever I'm all for it if it helps. 

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Tiny wee diddy football teams spending what appears to be thousands of pounds doing up their dressing rooms as if it's Wembley. Extra w**k points if you put up some cringey social media video to "unveil" them. East Kilbride appear to be the latest bunch of idiots following this trend.

Thid sirt if behaviour not long after #StevieAitkenTacticalGenius joined them. 

What a coincidence. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

What was the team that Jamie O'Hara and such like signed for in England? 

Their owner was their manager and was quite clearly a dealer at some point. 

Their dressing room was a belter. Belter, as in, an absolute mess. They used to sing R Kelly after games. 

A general view of the Billericay Town dressing room ahead of The ...

I'm sure there's a good thread on this mob somewhere on P&B.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Maybe they should have tried it at Tynecastle.