Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Been roped into driving my other half’s brothers girlfriend to the vet tomorrow so her dog can get an operation. I have to drive into town to pick her up and then get them to the vet in East Lothian for 9 am then wait til the operation is over and then take her and her dog back into town again. 

“Petty”. I get it even if no one else does.

19 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

“Petty”. I get it even if no one else does.

The brother (stingiest b*****d I know btw) also did what he often does which really annoys me and told my gf they could give me fuel money IF I WANTED. For the record I don’t care if they give me fuel money or not but it really fucking annoys me when people flirt with the idea to see if this favour is going to cost them anything.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

The brother (stingiest b*****d I know btw) also did what he often does which really annoys me and told my gf they could give me fuel money IF I WANTED. For the record I don’t care if they give me fuel money or not but it really fucking annoys me when people flirt with the idea to see if this favour is going to cost them anything.

I meant to do with pets.

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

Should have stopped at a petrol station to fill up to see if they'd wriggle out of paying, if only for the entertainment value.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Should have stopped at a petrol station to fill up to see if they'd wriggle out of paying, if only for the entertainment value.

It’s just going to be me and her, the brother in law won’t be there so there’s a chance I will be able to act out my masturbatory fantasy.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

It’s just going to be me and her, the brother in law won’t be there so there’s a chance I will be able to act out my masturbatory fantasy.

Fellating a sick dog?

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Let's get to the crux of the matter, the reason Throbber is raging is because his Sunday drinking session has been wrecked by the early start tomorrow.

I will still knock them back don’t you worry.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Whilst approaching the Oak Tree Junction on the A1

Fancy swapping car batteries , mate ?

I need a new one and it sounds like you wouldn’t mind a breakdown on the way to the vets.   Win-win.

**(This’ll make more sense if you’ve seen my posts this afternoon on the Quick Question thread)

Tiny wee diddy football teams spending what appears to be thousands of pounds doing up their dressing rooms as if it's Wembley. Extra w**k points if you put up some cringey social media video to "unveil" them. East Kilbride appear to be the latest bunch of idiots following this trend.

6 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Fuds who support tiny wee diddy football teams and criticise other clubs for improving their facilities. 

Well aware I support a tiny wee diddy team, also delighted that my tiny wee didy team are fully aware they are a tiny wee diddy team and haven't embarrassed themselves by turning their dressing rooms into some sort of neon hellhole for a few twitter likes.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Well aware I support a tiny wee diddy team, also delighted that my tiny wee didy team are fully aware they are a tiny wee diddy team and haven't embarrassed themselves by turning their dressing rooms into some sort of neon hellhole for a few twitter likes.

What was the team that Jamie O'Hara and such like signed for in England? 

Their owner was their manager and was quite clearly a dealer at some point. 

Their dressing room was a belter. Belter, as in, an absolute mess. They used to sing R Kelly after games. 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

What was the team that Jamie O'Hara and such like signed for in England? 

Their owner was their manager and was quite clearly a dealer at some point. 

Their dressing room was a belter. Belter, as in, an absolute mess. They used to sing R Kelly after games. 

Billericay Town. Glenn Tamplin was the owner, currently owner of Romford Football Club and doing all the same shit he did with Billericay pretty much. 

22 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

So presumably the facilities at Boghead are fairly basic?

(What's that? In 2000? A whole new ground, and he's having a go at teams who redecorate their dressing rooms?)