Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

35 minutes ago, throbber said:

A video keeps coming up when I’m using this site on my phone but I have blocked pop ups from me opera touch settings, how can I get it to f**k?

Pay a pound a month, or a tenner a year. That'll be half a can of Bud a month in your money.

On 24/04/2020 at 08:17, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

That’s why the early Champ Managers (and Ultimate Soccer Manager 98) are, for me, much more enjoyable than their modern counterparts.  Just pick your team, save up some money, buy Willie Howie.  Game complete.

FTFY

25 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Did you get on ok at A&E m9?

Went up and they took the dressings I had off. No bleeding 😂 had been pouring out again a few hours ago so f**k knows.

Just to keep it clean and try and prevent moving my fingers too much as they open every time I bend my fingers.

22 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

£1 a month to get that to f**k is cheap at twice the price, anyway I'm off to talk with the better class of people in the platinum sub

After years on here not paying a penny I’m going to upgrade too.

All I need to do is work out how it’s done.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Went up and they took the dressings I had off. No bleeding 😂 had been pouring out again a few hours ago so f**k knows.

Just to keep it clean and try and prevent moving my fingers too much as they open every time I bend my fingers.

Started coughing yet?

You might not think that £1 is much but there are 50 thousand posters on here so that is some serious money that would be going right into Divs pocket if we all sign up to it. It’s a no from me.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

You might not think that £1 is much but there are 50 thousand posters on here so that is some serious money that would be going right into Divs pocket if we all sign up to it. It’s a no from me.

If everyone in Scotland gave me 1p I'd get £55,000. They just can't be bothered though, no wonder we get a reputation for being mean.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If everyone in Scotland gave me 1p I'd get £55,000. They just can't be bothered though, no wonder we get a reputation for being mean.

Div stands to earn six hundred thousand pounds a year off this stunt of his, he’s worse than Jacob Reese Mogg

28 minutes ago, throbber said:

Half of those 50 thousand are probably Magee tho.

32 minutes ago, throbber said:

Most of the 50,000 are Magee and Marshmallow who already pay Div for extra dots, so no profit there.

P.S. Bit late....

Edited by welshbairn

The Platinum membership has certainly enhanced my browsing experience on here.

However I didn’t realise we can now see all the plebs non-Platinum members who are posting if they have cameras on their devices.  Most of that is stuff I have no wish to see.

7 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

This is the 2nd time I've greenied you for this gif.

Don't know at, but I find it excessively amusing.  Feel free to use it more often (On the threads I read, anyway) 

I was always a massive fan of fist shaking tbh, it started with that episode of the Simpsons when the guy says to his son “Shake harder son!” when they’re shaking their fists at Homer etc driving away in a camper van.

Virgin Media and their internet outages today. Unfortunately I have not diversified my broadband and mobile service provider so both have been humped by Virgin. Yes. 

And so have now to try and complete my work at this stupid hour.