Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 22/04/2020 at 07:32, Jacksgranda said:

Pressing "Reply All", or whatever it is, can be very dangerous/embarrassing/hilarious depending on the context.

One of my old bosses was notorious for this.

About half of the folk I work with are barely computer literate, and the organisation gives no training. They sent round an in-depth health questionnaire by email a few weeks ago, and several of the replies were sent back to everyone on the mailing list.

Didn't read them, but good to have a record of who's got the clap for future reference.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Not really petty.  In fact not petty at all.

Just found out my missus threw out a Homer Simpson t-shirt of mine.

Her excuse?  I bought it 30 years ago and had never worn it.

Fucking women!

You bought a Simpsons t-shirt in 1990, when it had only had one full series?

Finally bought God of War to play since it's on discount.

All I had to do around the house was dishes after lunch then the whole day was mine.

Glass lid I was washing shattering and my hand went right through it. Been about 40 minutes with a plaster on and theyre still bleeding 😂 

Now stuck unable to really use the hand until it eventually stops.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I was painting the garden fence and when I came in I found I'd got paint under my nose. The dark green paint showed up dark against my light moustache so I looked like a punk Adolf 

I've had to shave the tasch right down and as I also sport a beard I am now rocking the Amish look.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

All I had to do around the house was dishes after lunch then the whole day was mine.

Glass lid I was washing shattering and my hand went right through it. Been about 40 minutes with a plaster on and theyre still bleeding 😂 

Has Boredom bled to death? I'm not liking the sound of that.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Get a knife or a poker, heat it until it's red hot then place it on the wound.

Hth.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Sounds like you should be firing down to A&E.

I feel like a fanny needing to go, especially in the current climate, because I've cut a couple of fingers.

Blood still coming once I take the pressure off, and it must be about 5 hours now. I see something white through the cut too before the bleeding comes again, which is probably the sign I'll need stitches.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I feel like a fanny needing to go, especially in the current climate, because I've cut a couple of fingers.

Blood still coming once I take the pressure off, and it must be about 5 hours now. I see something white through the cut too before the bleeding comes again, which is probably the sign I'll need stitches.

Get yourself yo a&e!

10 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Get yourself yo a&e!

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Go to A&E like now

Aye, away to head up, just getting the dog sorted out.

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

White is fat, meaning you've went through some layers. Bleeding for that long isn't healthy!

You'll probably find A&E pretty empty and should get seen quickly.

Mrs Mathematics thinks she’s funny. Every now and then she’ll change the name of the Wi-fi to something “hilarious”. This means I then need to update my laptop, PC, phone, kindle, and Xbox. Petty. Annoying.

if you’re interested, here’s our new wi-fi name:

23228A3C-9C5F-4074-95A3-0EF89DBC7642.png

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Man up a bit and stitch it up yourself. 

rambo_surgery2.jpg

Nothing to it.