Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Lost a glove when out for a walk yesterday.  I know that sounds incredibly petty but I’ve had these gloves for years and really like them.  Thoroughly pissed off.

Hesitate to state the obvious but have you tried retracing your steps? Nobody's going to pocket one glove.

27 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Lost a glove when out for a walk yesterday.  I know that sounds incredibly petty but I’ve had these gloves for years and really like them.  Thoroughly pissed off.

Bummer, but at least the one you've got left will come in handy - depending what you use it for, of course 🙃 

4 hours ago, A96 said:

Depends on the nature of your route. Most properties I deliver to are either rural or in small towns or villages. And most of them have a shed or greenhouse or outbuilding that can be used. And there’s plenty that leave their front or back door unlocked , often with a note on the door advertising that fact.  But , aye , if there’s no other option the wheelie bins’ll do.

And you’re absolutely bang on about there being no incentive to fail to deliver the parcel somehow. To fvck wi’ that, especially if it’s some place in the middle of nowhere at the end of a long , rough-as-fvck farm track

My normal run is the city centre of Glasow but as it is like a ghost town they have given me the G12 8 postcode to do as i have delivered there before,i am paid the same wage if i deliver the parcel or not but we do have drop off points that people can collect from.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Hesitate to state the obvious but have you tried retracing your steps? Nobody's going to pocket one glove.

I take it you’ve never heard of Luke Skywalker. 

People that assume you’re watching/have watched the latest TV show “du jour”

I have never watched The Office, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones etc. etc.
So don’t assume you can talk to me about it then act astonished when I tell you I haven’t seen it at all.

"News" sites posting "the best films on TV today" every day for the whole of lockdown so far. It's 2020, no normal person watches films on TV anymore. Even if they did, all TV's have guides, they can just check on there if they want to know. 

Also to be clear I don't go on these sites, the links just come up on Facebook as sponsored ads. 

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

That's what you think, me hearties 4352247-capthook-pp.jpg

4 hours ago, The Golden God said:

"News" sites posting "the best films on TV today" every day for the whole of lockdown so far. It's 2020, no normal person watches films on TV anymore. Even if they did, all TV's have guides, they can just check on there if they want to know. 

Also to be clear I don't go on these sites, the links just come up on Facebook as sponsored ads. 

Cheryl Cole Okay GIF - CherylCole Okay Awkward GIFs

4 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Admitting going on Facebook is worse.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We are out about 7.30 a.m.  Still chilly at that time so gloves in pocket; sadly not deep enough in pocket.

There's a Rab glove lying around the street near my office. I could post it to you if you'd like? There's a photo of it somewhere on the COVID thread.