Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

You can still get Highlander crisps in Italy without much bother.

Send some over please.

57 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I think they're now made in Engerlund. Near Manchester IIRC 

So about as Highland as Christophe Lambert. Not that Bathgate was particularly Highland to begin with 

So they're still in production? Where then can they be purchased? Willing to a Carlisle beer type run to pick some up once this is all over.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Interesting. Are they as good as the regular 3 flavours? 

Need to ask Diego. I just went online to try and find some through somewhere like Amazon and stumbled upon a page saying how readily available they are in Italy and that photo was on it. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

I think they sell them in farmfoods. Brilliant for crisps in there. 

Is it considered essential travel to go to Farmfoods for this express purpose?

So they're still in production? Where then can they be purchased? Willing to a Carlisle beer type run to pick some up once this is all over.
In all seriousness I'll try to fit some in my luggage for you once all this is over and I head back to the motherland.

Thought I could smell puke in the car earlier. Driving home there was definitely something organic and unpleasant going on (not me). Must have bought a pint of milk months ago and forgotten about it. It has exploded in the boot. Some smell. 

Thought I could smell puke in the car earlier. Driving home there was definitely something organic and unpleasant going on (not me). Must have bought a pint of milk months ago and forgotten about it. It has exploded in the boot. Some smell. 
Spilled milk in my boot a while ago and it took ages for the smell to go. Probably one of the worst things to spill in the car.

51 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Serious business.

https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/how-to-remove-the-odor-of-sour-milk-from-your-car

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
50 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Spilled milk in my boot a while ago and it took ages for the smell to go. Probably one of the worst things to spill in the car.

Cheers! I have a nice man called Ryszard who I’m sure will take pride in removing the smell. Poured a load of aftershave in for now. Smells like the boot of @Melanius Mullarkey ‘s Portuguese hire car.

I have severe excema all over my hands and I contintually have problems like this.  I just ignore it and occasionally deliberately get things like salt, tabasco sauce or vinegar in the wounds to see if I can still handle it.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I have severe excema all over my hands and I contintually have problems like this.  

Have you ever tried Dandrazole? 

It's meant for hair but I got it prescribed by my doctor for my hands and face flare ups die to stress and it works wonders. 

Edit : just checked, it's Dandrazole 2% I got prescribed. No idea what the difference is between that and the stuff you buy in shops. 

Edited by Dele

6 minutes ago, Dele said:

Have you ever tried Dandrazole? 

It's meant for hair but I got it prescribed by my doctor for my hands and face flare ups die to stress and it works wonders. 

Got prescribed Selsun anti dandruff shampoo for a skin rash. Well messy, had to smear it all over and sleep with it. Not sure if it did much good tbh.