well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Sounds like I lived through a helluva lot of flu - usually on a Friday and Saturday. 

No, watching Dundee is really like that.

16 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Hang on a minute.

You were up at 5. Philpy was up a 5.40.

I was up at 4.50 yesterday.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Two words:

Tena Men.

I might need them after yesterday's "procedure"...

Mums heading back into a mental hospital in next hour.
Not so good.
Sorry to hear that G_Man. At least she can get help she requires and head in a positive direction.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Tena Men.

3 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Wenta mow.

FTFY

Not even 8.30 AM yet.

Fella comes out the house and starts fucking about with the car radio to find a station to listen to on his commute.

He's about 50 yards from me with the doors all closed and I can hear the bloody thing no problem.

From looking at the houses next to his a few of his neighbours are still in bed and with any luck tonight are gonnae kick f**k out of him for being an utter deaf cock.

Edited by Gaz FFC

43 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Not even 8.30 AM yet.

Fella comes out the house and starts fucking about with the car radio to find a station to listen to on his commute.

He's about 50 yards from me with the doors all closed and I can hear the bloody thing no problem.

From looking at the houses next to his a few of his neighbours are still in bed and with any luck tonight are gonnae kick f**k out of him for being an utter death cock.

There's a guy who parks on the street outside my house and at least twice a week I hear him get into his car and immediately phone someone on his hands free kit because he's got the volume up at such deafening levels that the entire street can hear his conversation. 

49 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

There's a guy who parks on the street outside my house and at least twice a week I hear him get into his car and immediately phone someone on his hands free kit because he's got the volume up at such deafening levels that the entire street can hear his conversation. 

I've yet to notice anyone use the Bluetooth hands free in the car that didn't have the volume at a ridiculous level.

It's also very strange (and I sincerely hope isn't another addition to laziness) that a lot of people use the facility when parked up.

On that note they are either very thick or lazy as f**k

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Not even 8.30 AM yet.

From looking at the houses next to his a few of his neighbours are still in bed and with any luck tonight are gonnae kick f**k out of him for being an utter deaf cock.

Update 

Cock has came back and is once more blaring the tunes at a very unacceptable level considering its just after 10AM.

This time the street was treated to 'i've got a feeling'.

Utter cock of the highest order and I'm so glad I don't stay here. Would have to punch them

Huge dosage of "the fear" today, along with feeling so bitterly cold no matter how many layers I put on inside. 

Huge dosage of "the fear" today, along with feeling so bitterly cold no matter how many layers I put on inside. 
Oooft. Its not often you see a completely non joking, open and shit case of bad AIDS. But here we are.

I've yet to notice anyone use the Bluetooth hands free in the car that didn't have the volume at a ridiculous level.
It's also very strange (and I sincerely hope isn't another addition to laziness) that a lot of people use the facility when parked up.
On that note they are either very thick or lazy as f**k

Cos it's too quiet when you're on a motorway and the engine drowns it out. It's just laziness leaving it loud once in resist streets.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I used to take my dad out to the car to make or take a phone call and turn it up full blast because it was the only way he could hear it. Maybe he's hard of hearing you heartless c**t.