Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Everytime I go out I seem someone being a dick.

Yesterday I watched a Cyclist use the road and then join the pavement at a very inconvenient time and bit for social distancing.

Today I was turning right in the retail park which has a 1 way system and the fella I was waiting on was indicating to come into the lane I was in. I made the 1 symbol but he was such a useless stupid Auld dick he didn't understand.

4 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

.Today I was turning right in the retail park which has a 1 way system and the fella I was waiting on was indicating to come into the lane I was in. I made the 1 symbol but he was such a useless stupid Auld dick he didn't understand.

Which finger did you use Gav?

22 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Today I was turning right in the retail park which has a 1 way system and the fella I was waiting on was indicating to come into the lane I was in. I made the 1 symbol but he was such a useless stupid Auld dick he didn't understand.

42-18698576.jpg?w=480&h=320&crop=1

1 hour ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Was out earlier and the sheer amount of grown adults cycling on the pavements is infuriating. No excuse for it with f**k all traffic either.

Depends on the state of the roads, some of them are a kunt to ride on.

Also a lot of pavements can be cycled on now.

17 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Theres a poster on a bus stop advert panel for a band Called the Dead Daises, opposite KFC in Inverness.

Gig was 11th November. 2018 ffs.

Maybe they're doing a lot of encores.

18 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Theres a poster on a bus stop advert panel for a band Called the Dead Daises, opposite KFC in Inverness.

Gig was 11th November. 2018 ffs.

2018 in Inverness isn’t until next year.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

You fat b*****d!

Which is my chest size as well..:lol:

I'm a svelte XXL, I will have you know. That was the only size in stock. I shouldn't really be singling Boss out, the Dundee strips are exactly the same. In the past three season I've put on about 5kg but went up 3 X's (if I were to buy one). 

Edited by Dele

20 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'm a svelte XXL, I will have you know. That was the only size in stock. I shouldn't really be singling Boss out, the Dundee strips are exactly the same. In the past three season I've put on about 5kg but went up 3 X's (if I were to buy one). 

^^^^^^^ Cupboard full of (now too small) Dundee tops. ^^^^^^

41 minutes ago, Dele said:

I've put on a stone in the last few months. Mrs prefers it though as when she met me I was more of a beefy bruiser then got a bit too trim in my 30s. 

18 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I've put on a stone in the last few months. Mrs prefers it though as when she met me I was more of a beefy bruiser then got a bit too trim in my 30s. 

I suggest you start running 10 miles each day.  You will definitely lose weight plus in 5 week’s time you’ll be in London.