Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Fucksake, Stevie Wonder could find you now, never mind @Hedgecutter.

Have you seen the conspiracy stuff that he’s not really blind (Stevie not the All Seeing Eye of P&B). There’s a video of him catching a mic or an award or something like that someone drops on stage next to him.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Have you seen the conspiracy stuff that he’s not really blind (Stevie not the All Seeing Eye of P&B). There’s a video of him catching a mic or an award or something like that someone drops on stage next to him.

Of course he isn't blind, everyone knows that. Neither was Lenny Peters.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It's that weird all-or-nothing assumption that people have, where your optic nerves must be completely dead to qualify as blind. The same fishwives who bitterly complain about "benefit cheats" on their street, without a fucking clue about what's actually wrong with them..."but they look fine".

There are some people genuinely furious about the Stevie Wonder thing, as if millions of people only bought Innervisions because they felt sorry for the poor mite.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I was just round at her house treating an ant invasion and she asked for help with her Sky planner (she uses her phone or her controller for her armchair intsead of the Sky remote). I can see she's recording Naked Attraction. 

You shouldn't have told her you were on it.

34 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Why can't Stevie Wonder see his friends? 

Because he's married. 

I'm trying to buy a  bicycle and I've gone through all the payment page and its now sat on that buffering phase for about 5 minutes. 

I am scared to reload the page incase it charges me twice and sends two bikes. 

Edit : it's reloaded back onto the payment page. Thi k I'll take a step back at this point. :lol:

Edited by Dele

14 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'm trying to buy a  bicycle and I've gone through all the payment page and its now sat on that buffering phase for about 5 minutes. 

Edit : it's reloaded back onto the payment page. Thi k I'll take a step back at this point. :lol:

I think you mean backpedal.

35 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Actually went to see Stevie Wonder at Bestival a while back. He comes on stage and his first line was "Can y'all see me?" cue the crowd going wild to which he replies "Cause I can't see you" oh Stevie you cad.

This reminds me of a call I listened to on a  Radio Scotland phone-in programme  way back when David Blunkett was Home Secretary. 

Can't actually remember was the subject was,  but the caller took a delight in repeatedly saying in a broad Glasgow accent :

"Can Blunkett no see whit's goan on here?"

53 minutes ago, Dele said:

What was wrong with that £500 one you nicked the other day?

55 minutes ago, Dele said:

It's nature's way of telling you not to buy a bike.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

What was wrong with that £500 one you nicked the other day?

I'll need this explained to me I'm afraid. :huh:

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's nature's way of telling you not to buy a bike.

I think so too. Its a very impulsive buy due to a few guys in work getting them and mates all out cycling as they're furloughed. I'm just a big jealous bastirt. It'll barely be used then flogged for a third of the price, like the last two. Hopefully it never went through, yet to have confirmation email. 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

I think so too. Its a very impulsive buy due to a few guys in work getting them and mates all out cycling as they're furloughed. I'm just a big jealous bastirt. It'll barely be used then flogged for a third of the price, like the last two. Hopefully it never went through, yet to have confirmation email. 

You posted a story earlier about someone in Dundee who was “seething” at having their £500 bike nicked.

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

^^^3 weeks from now.

056b2b0af0569735c72f2be0f3df3bc3-1800w-1200h.jpg

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You posted a story earlier about someone in Dundee who was “seething” at having their £500 bike nicked.

Well played. Have a green dot. 

I wouldn't venture to Menzieshill though. Despite being so elevated, it's below me. 🤴

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

^^^3 weeks from now.

056b2b0af0569735c72f2be0f3df3bc3-1800w-1200h.jpg

Socks look to clean, tbh. 

22 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Some guy is sat on my window ledge drinking beer, while I am sat on a desk right next to it working from home. 

If you're not on the ground floor he's either very tall or heading for a fall.

I bought a mechanical keyboard for my computer a while back. Since the schools have been off, the wean's been using it a lot for programming. He learned touch-typing and he absolutely hammers the fucking keys, so it sounds like a centipede wearing metal clogs falling down the stairs for hours on end.

I'm more annoyed with myself for buying the damned thing TBH.