well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Cafés with sit in versus take away prices. Just figure out what price will turn a profit averaged across both kinds of customer and stop making me feel like I've been swindled for wanting my coffee in a ceramic cup!

21 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It really is a shite idea when you think on it, when I did these as a wee guy nobody ever told you how to pack bags, and whilst it's obviously logical to most that putting eggs underneath something heavy is a silly idea, when you're 10 years old and standing in Morrisons on a Saturday morning, you don't really give a f**k about whether someone gets their eggs up the road okay. There must be plenty of other things schools/kids football teams can do to raise money other than getting in the way of people doing their weekly.

Awkward as f**k these days with too many people not carrying cash and using the card for the shopping.

Got to stand all embarrassed that you've no change for the kid who's put your bread beneath your apples.

It's probably been said 1000 times especially when drink threads start but I despise people thinking it's acceptable to go for a night out and carry zero cash.

All these fucking millennials stood round paying for their £13 round with fucking switch.

It's pure laziness you didn't go to a bank and nothing else ya wee cock

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Folk who constantly switch lanes in busy traffic thinking it will get them to the junction quicker. 

Lassie cut me up yesterday by shooting down the left lane (which is a left turn only)and then cutting Infront of me without even asking.

She got 1 hell of a blast from my horn and the death stare when she looked in her rear view mirror.

She probably saved 5 secs doing this as she was only 2 cars behind me to start with. Fucking boot

15 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

It's probably been said 1000 times especially when drink threads start but I despise people thinking it's acceptable to go for a night out and carry zero cash.

All these fucking millennials stood round paying for their £13 round with fucking switch.

It's pure laziness you didn't go to a bank and nothing else ya wee cock

I find that's it quicker using contactless to pay rather than paying cash and waiting for change.

When you are struggling to get a parking Space when shopping, and you see someone going to a car, and think, right, I'll get that space when they move off, but no, they sit and f**k about on their phone

Just now, KillieCon said:

I find that's it quicker using contactless to pay rather than paying cash and waiting for change.

It is quicker but going for a night out drinking with your mates and refusing to get cash is pure lazy and shouldn't be encouraged.

No excuses.

13 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Lassie cut me up yesterday by shooting down the left lane (which is a left turn only)and then cutting Infront of me without even asking.

She got 1 hell of a blast from my horn and the death stare when she looked in her rear view mirror.

She probably saved 5 secs doing this as she was only 2 cars behind me to start with. Fucking boot

Same thing happened to me with a BMW driver, although I didn't beep my horn or give him a death stare, just pressed the brakes and threw my arms up like this:

Image result for throw hands up gif

On looking in his rear view mirror and seeing my reaction, he pulled back in to the left lane and slowed down until I was along side him, rolled down his window and launched a tirade of abuse at me.

I imagine the guy wasn't having a very good morning and more than likely killed his family at some point later that day.

4 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

It is quicker but going for a night out drinking with your mates and refusing to get cash is pure lazy and shouldn't be encouraged.

No excuses.

Utter pish. What difference does it make? Plus you don't end up with pub pocket. 

Yeah, I agree. Carrying cash is becoming redundant. That said, anyone putting their PIN in for a £13 round instead of doing contactless is at it. 

I really don't see what the issue is? Why would you need cash?

I tend to agree with this. However the problem arises when you’ve got 5 or 6 wee dicks all together, paying individually by card, when if they had cash, they could each give their mate the cash & do one transaction. Of course, the sensible option would be to buy drinks in rounds like normal people.

The weans using their card to buy a single pint while their pal waits, gets served next and buys the same pint also paying card are the worst by far. How to buy a round should be taught in school.

29 minutes ago, philpy said:

When you are struggling to get a parking Space when shopping, and you see someone going to a car, and think, right, I'll get that space when they move off, but no, they sit and f**k about on their phone

When you’ve done your shopping, you get into the car, and you phone the missus’ to say you’re heading home, does she fancy a takeaway brought home? You look up, and there’s an agitated cnut, double-parked, hazards on, glaring at you like you are parked in their private car parking spot in a public Tesco car park. Blocking the car park, causing problems. Fcuk off and find a space elsewhere cnut - I’m not finished here. 😀

Folk who constantly switch lanes in busy traffic thinking it will get them to the junction quicker. 
Often times it's that behaviour that actually causes the traffic jam as you get a concertina effect further back causing people to brake etc. There was a segment on some TV show a decade or so ago explaining why sometimes heavy traffic seems to clear with no accident, breakdown or junction seemingly to blame which explained it all yet it still happens. Although, c***s on the Road thread for this pish.

The weans using their card to buy a single pint while their pal waits, gets served next and buys the same pint also paying card are the worst by far. How to buy a round should be taught in school.
I thought that was a myth on here until recently. I seen it with my own eyes and was utterly furious.

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Often times it's that behaviour that actually causes the traffic jam as you get a concertina effect further back causing people to brake etc. There was a segment on some TV show a decade or so ago explaining why sometimes heavy traffic seems to clear with no accident, breakdown or junction seemingly to blame which explained it all yet it still happens. Although, c***s on the Road thread for this pish.

Image result for how traffic jams happen gif

Edited by The Moonster

Shops that turn their heating up way too high when it's cold outside.

The fact it's so cold means most customers are generally wearing jumpers and jackets - and really don't need the sauna effect produced whilst browsing around the tat on offer.