well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Apparently it's why. Something to do with more moisture absorbing off the ocean and heading up to the Arctic - it's always done that, but now there's so much more of it, instead of petering out over Canada, it comes all the way down here. There was a 3-day stretch in February it didn't get above minus 50. 

Chicago's all-time official record low is minus 27 reached at O'Hare on January 20, 1985.

Image result for fake news gif

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

Image result for fake news gif

Nope. February the air temp was -35 and the feels like was -52. Trust me, I was here. 

EDIT - https://chicago.curbed.com/2019/1/31/18205171/cold-weather-record-rockford-illinois-temperatures-polar-vortex

Edited by carpetmonster

Just now, carpetmonster said:

Nope. February the air temp was -35 and the feels like was -52. Trust me, I was here. 

virginton knows best, just accept it and move on.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

virginton knows best, just accept it and move on.

I mean, if this is what passes for best ever poster on a site, I'm not sure why people got surprised that Big Gus might have won it. 

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Bunch of pussies, just stay out of the wind.

LOT-Tab1_01_30_2019_1155_42L.png

I heard Sterling is a bit frosty just now...

Rochelle is a lot hotter than that...

44 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Grown adults who 'wave' at you on Messenger. GTF you creepy weirdo.

Waving gif.gif

44 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Has anyone mentioned Internet ‘stars’ who arrange boxing matches against each other yet?

As long as they bring their maws, I don't see the problem.

People who can’t modulate the volume of their mastication...

It’s repulsive, firstly, close your mouth when you eat. Secondly, how can you not hear that. Lastly, have some considerations that others don’t want to hear you eat.

It’s repulsive, firstly, close your mouth when you eat. Secondly, how can you not hear that. Lastly, have some considerations that others don’t want to hear you eat.
Shouldn't be doing that and eating at the same time anyway IMO

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Mods, please

Samsung Pay's latest update which doesn't allow you to use it until you update. It only lets you know this once you are at the checkout of course and have scanned everything and are waiting to pay. It also decides to do it at the one time you have left your wallet in the house. 

Samsung Pay's latest update which doesn't allow you to use it until you update. It only lets you know this once you are at the checkout of course and have scanned everything and are waiting to pay. It also decides to do it at the one time you have left your wallet in the house. 

Didn’t you forget your wallet in another post recently?

7 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Didn’t you forget your wallet in another post recently?

Aye, that's when I was at work and they wouldn't let me work until I went back home to get it as my driving licence is in it - the first time I met the new boss and the first time I've left my licence at home.  What I meant was the one time I've been in the supermarket without it.

Regarding that and my shite memory, I got results from a CT scan the other week and I have linear calcification and AV malformation. Are there any brain surgeons on here who can tell me what that means? 

Thank you.

7 hours ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

The wean gets pissy with me about this. He has autism and little things grind his gears. I don't think I'm particularly noisy, and certainly don't eat with my mouth open.

He eats like a cow chewing cud, the hypocritical wee shite.