Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

52 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Victoria Coren and the Cleverclogs Cünts who devise the “Missing Vowels Round” on Only Connect are to blame for this abomination.

Dissing sweet Victoria? That's fighting talk!

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Victoria Coren and the Cleverclogs Cünts who devise the “Missing Vowels Round” on Only Connect are to blame for this abomination.

Her! She's the petty thing that gets on my nerves.

Square go, GordonD!

Edited by jimbaxters

On 01/03/2020 at 08:31, 18May1991 said:

the weather is a bit shite and has been pretty much consistently for a few weeks. I’m bored of it. Not sure why that constitutes a pathetic moan. 

Scottish winter weather is shite sensation.

Just now, HenryHill said:

That's a brilliant headline. So the complaint is now that 90% of people including women are biased against women. I think only half that 90% know what they are talking about though.

Never you mind about that. Go and do some work. 

Pointless smalltalk conversations

Every week at work

Who've pars got this week?

QOTS at home

You going aye

Yes, I'm going. I've got a season ticket. I've told you this about fifty fucking times.

Two weeks later...

You going aye, do you go to most home games?

Count to ten

Its nice to chat but genuinely some of the patter from OF fans is diabolical. They talk about football all day but couldn't tell you anything worthwhile.

What league are you in noo?

It’s not just football chat but yeah you basically get the same bs.  There seems to be a requirement in most workplaces to pretend to be best mates for 10 minutes on Friday afternoon  and then completely forget about each other until Monday. I think most people know the routine is B.S. but keep it up just to kill some time.

You get the same over holidays.

’where you going?’ That will be nice.  ‘You looking forward too it?’ ‘Nice to get away from this place eh’.  Yes that’s kinda the whole fucking point,  what’s the use in asking these pointless questions that you don’t actually care about the answer?