Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, philpy said:
3 hours ago, Raidernation said:
One of my previous employers just cost me a job by sending a shite reference.
C unt!

I thought they couldn't do that??

To whom it may concern,

Raidernation is punctual and clean.

Yours sincerely

Mr Last Boss

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

To whom it may concern,

Raidernation is punctual and clean.

Yours sincerely

Mr Last Boss

Indeed, a shite reference only states that you did indeed work for them, and that's really it. If a potential employer sees that sort of reference, unlucky. 

A lot of employers nowadays only actually bother to seek the bare bones, "who is he and when did he work for you" reference these days anyway.

The character reference is dying a death and being substituted by a few facts passed between HR Departments

10 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Well they can but they leave themselves open to getting sued for defamation 

Aye, but the story that always went around was that employers legally aren't allowed to give bad references which ultimately is a lot of shite. 

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

A lot of employers nowadays only actually bother to seek the bare bones, "who is he and when did he work for you" reference these days anyway.

The character reference is dying a death and being substituted by a few facts passed between HR Departments

My work has no HR department. A company with 130 employees and the guy who owns it also does HR. He's never available for HR, funnily enough. 

Can you get Baracus back to tell folk they shouldnt let the rain spoil their day? I always enjoyed those, and you quite simply dont have the charisma to pull it off.
Can't argue with any of that. I also don't have the patience and commitment to go all the way with such retorts, I'm more of a snide comment c**t.

16 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
36 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:
This constant, shite weather 

So much wrong with ith this pathetic moan.

the weather is a bit shite and has been pretty much consistently for a few weeks. I’m bored of it. Not sure why that constitutes a pathetic moan. 

59 minutes ago, throbber said:

That and the one that Roy Keane ended Haaland career with that horror tackle in 2001.Haaland didn’t even go off injured in that game.

Aye, turns out he finished the game and played for Norway a few days later. And it was his other leg that finished his career. Who'd a thunk it?!?

This ad for some shite festival keeps popping up on my FB which is bad enough but it's the two c***s that are the focus of it. I despise them. I could pick out 50 reasons from a second' s glance as to why they are utter shitcunts.

Just imagine being around them 

Screenshot_20200219-163647_Chrome.jpg

Fads in nomenclature which are instantly going to date things. I think we can all agree that anyone in 2020 who bicapitalises the name of their business is living in the 1990s and an out of touch ArseHole.

The latest fad seems to be capitalising the whole thing and removing the vowels, which I guess is meant to draw your eyes back to it to solve the "puzzle." TRNSMT festival obviously, but what's with the BRGR burger chain?

Cnts.

Fads in nomenclature which are instantly going to date things. I think we can all agree that anyone in 2020 who bicapitalises the name of their business is living in the 1990s and an out of touch ArseHole.
The latest fad seems to be capitalising the whole thing and removing the vowels, which I guess is meant to draw your eyes back to it to solve the "puzzle." TRNSMT festival obviously, but what's with the BRGR burger chain?
Cnts.

Victoria Coren and the Cleverclogs Cünts who devise the “Missing Vowels Round” on Only Connect are to blame for this abomination.