Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The fucking telly guide in this hotel room.  Radio and everything mixed up in alpha order.

9C28F74A-C460-4364-B11F-1B8E4BE779CB.jpeg.4acb9d57acb62a55de442389391eeb13.jpeg
Mother in law's TV did that, cheap pish TV that had two ariel spots, one for saorview and one for the satellite to pick up Freeview. All the Freeview channels came in alphabetically and the different regional channels too.
Chances are that's a cheapie brand with same input method.

15 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

All body hair can fall out. Even pubes!

One consolation then if I ever have to go through chemo is that I can entertain people by doing an impression of the last turkey on the plate..

Spoiler

An old Spike Milligan joke that one

On 26/02/2020 at 14:50, sjc said:

My hair has started falling out in clumps :(

On 26/02/2020 at 22:31, Honest Saints Fan said:

I found it quite therapeutic pulling it out! The shower got rid of the rest of it for me. I then enjoyed the fact it took 2 minutes to shower and I didn't have to dry my hair. I was more worried about eyebrows/eyelashes. 

I go on chemo next week, hardly any hair left so it's not a worry, I'll be pissed off if it ruins my withering arch glance though, Roger Moore style.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

One consolation then if I ever have to go through chemo is that I can entertain people by doing an impression of the last sparrow on the plate..

FTFY

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

An old Spike Milligan joke that one

Well, there aren't any new ones.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I go on chemo next week, hardly any hair left so it's not a worry, I'll be pissed off if it ruins my withering arch glance though, Roger Moore style.

Good luck WB!

Maybe see you at The Macmillan Suite! I still go monthly for an infusion to strengthen my bones.

16 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Good luck WB!

Maybe see you at The Macmillan Suite! I still go monthly for an infusion to strengthen my bones.

Raigmore's chill out zone! Did you get a bone scan in Dingwall to check them out? Got one in a couple of weeks to see if they can cope with hormone treatment, bit unfortunate if not as I've been on it for a month..

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Raigmore's chill out zone! Did you get a bone scan in Dingwall to check them out? Got one in a couple of weeks to see if they can cope with hormone treatment, bit unfortunate if not as I've been on it for a month..

My bones are shit and full of holes as the cancer grows in the bone marrow. I had an MRI and on this strengthener for 2 years. Had to get 7 teeth removed before I started it as it stops your gums healing if you have an extraction. The dentist had to predict what teeth I'd need removed in my lifetime at the age of 28! 

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

My bones are shit and full of holes as the cancer grows in the bone marrow. I had an MRI and on this strengthener for 2 years. Had to get 7 teeth removed before I started it as it stops your gums healing if you have an extraction. The dentist had to predict what teeth I'd need removed in my lifetime at the age of 28! 

Mine has spread from my prostate to the odd bits in my bones but I don't feel a thing. The hormone treatment has got rid of the prostate symptoms like a dull pain and frequent pishing, so I'm hoping my PSA count has dropped. It's weird feeling perfectly healthy and having this drama in the background, though the longer it stays that way the better, obviously. Booked loads of holidays anyway for after the chemo, so here's hoping.