Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had my credit card details nicked last month, with the culprits maxing it out with junk food and Netflix subscriptions. The provider cancelled the card and issued me with a new one, which has sat in a drawer unused, as I wanted to wait until the erroneous transactions had been wiped.

The transactions were cleared a few days ago, and immediately more fraudulent transactions started appearing on the account. The old card details have been cancelled, and nobody knows the new ones. Nobody else has even physically seen it.

WTF is going on?

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I had my credit card details nicked last month, with the culprits maxing it out with junk food and Netflix subscriptions. The provider cancelled the card and issued me with a new one, which has sat in a drawer unused, as I wanted to wait until the erroneous transactions had been wiped.

The transactions were cleared a few days ago, and immediately more fraudulent transactions started appearing on the account. The old card details have been cancelled, and nobody knows the new ones. Nobody else has even physically seen it.

WTF is going on?

Somebody is fiddling about in your drawers.

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

WTF is going on?

Is a subscription like Netflix on the new card or actual purchases? Normally if it's a subscription they'll move on to the new card even if it's canceled so you don't have to fanny about telling everyone your new details. If it's not that then someone is defInitely in your drawers.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Is a subscription like Netflix on the new card or actual purchases? Normally if it's a subscription they'll move on to the new card even if it's canceled so you don't have to fanny about telling everyone your new details. If it's not that then someone is defInitely in your drawers.

Yep, it's all subscriptions - all sorted out now (hopefully).

Thanks Bert, I won't have to resort to sending my card details to Dindeleux now.

Herbalife freaks describing themselves as "helping people smash their dreams" or "changing people's lives for the better". No. You are ripping people off and trying to brainwash them into thinking that drinking protein shakes will help you lose weight. Again, no. You can eat healthy without all that shite.

22 minutes ago, philpy said:

Herbalife freaks describing themselves as "helping people smash their dreams" or "changing people's lives for the better". No. You are ripping people off and trying to brainwash them into thinking that drinking protein shakes will help you lose weight. Again, no. You can eat healthy without all that shite.

^^^Tried herbalife after a kebab and never lost weight type post. 

19 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

WTF is going on?

Buying pizzas and onto Babestation while jellied.

The BBC's inconsistency in the use of the words City / Rovers / Athletic etc in their fixture lists.  See todays example below where they have Athletic for Annan, but not for Forfar or Dunfermline.  Rovers for Raith, but not for Albion (especially when a Google of "Albion football club" returns Stirling Albion as the top result who of course are in the same league).  Rangers for Cove but no Albion for Stirling when there are two senior clubs that have the word 'Stirling' in the name,  etc etc

I can understand why you make a point of having the City for Edinburgh, but sometimes they go as far as writing 'Elgin City' and 'Brechin' (or vice versa) in the same list.  I think heads should roll for this IMHO.

Albion 15:00 Cove Rangers

Annan Athletic 15:00 Stenhousemuir

Brechin 15:00 Elgin

Edinburgh City 15:00 Stirling

Airdrieonians 15:00 Raith Rovers

Forfar 15:00 Clyde

Inverness CT 15:00 Alloa

Queen of Sth 15:00 Dunfermline

Edited by Hedgecutter

53 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Yup, there's of 1 true JJ

10003495_10152318319347604_4526712144972157179_n.jpg

A French girl I knew away back wrote to JJ in French hoping to attract his attention. He did reply tbf. She said he's  either illiterate or not French.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson