Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Talking of mobiles, on the Samsung when you're using the side buttons to turn up the volume on headphones and it stops just over halfway to give you a warning on the screen to tell you that loud volume can damage your hearing. This is a massive pain in the arse when you've only got one hand free and you have to somehow get your finger to the other side of the screen to press OK before it will let you go any louder. 

Responses asking why I only have one hand free will not be entertained. Thank you. 

Talking of mobiles, on the Samsung when you're using the side buttons to turn up the volume on headphones and it stops just over halfway to give you a warning on the screen to tell you that loud volume can damage your hearing. This is a massive pain in the arse when you've only got one hand free and you have to somehow get your finger to the other side of the screen to press OK before it will let you go any louder. 
Responses asking why I only have one hand free will not be entertained. Thank you. 
I don't like it when it deems that the music is too loud and turns it down itself. I'd prefer to decide on the volume myself.

1 hour ago, microdave said:
9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I don't like it when it deems that the music is too loud and turns it down itself. I'd prefer to decide on the volume myself.

It's all about the liability

4 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Particularly if he's using the other hand for what we think he is

Holding the steering wheel whilst mowing down people at the bus stop. I take your point because those people could sue Samsung.

Glasgow has just announced a new development next to the Clyde.

A private developer is building an outlet with shops, a gym, restaurants and car park.

All the comments seem to be about instead of spending cash on this they need to fix the roads and community facilities whilst also helping current shops in Glasgow.

I'm lost for words as to who they think spends cash on community facilities and what private developers do.

Thick Weegie c***s

On 28/01/2020 at 20:23, Trackdaybob said:

You can take better selfies.

Apparently. 

Saw a couple the other day looking absolutely disgusted with somebody (not me) all because he asked if they wanted a photo together rather than have to take a selfie.

Ungrateful c***s. 

Women, and it's always women in shops, who buy a massive pile of messages, put them through the check out, pack them away then discover they have to fuckn pay for them!

Into the bag to search for a purse, contemplate their method of payment and have a chuckle and debate with the till assistant. On occasions they have to remove things they've packed in one of their bags to access the purse. 

It's not the time lost which annoys me, it's the stupidity.

Oh, and women in shops looking at the men's clothes. They hover around, often too close, and leave the racks in a mess.

Women, and it's always women in shops, who buy a massive pile of messages, put them through the check out, pack them away then discover they have to fuckn pay for them!
Into the bag to search for a purse, contemplate their method of payment and have a chuckle and debate with the till assistant. On occasions they have to remove things they've packed in one of their bags to access the purse. 
Oh, and women in shops looking at the men's clothes. They hover around, often too close, and leave the racks in a mess.
Was waiting for a self service in Sainsburys the other day. This woman had paid, and still stood there rooting about In her handbag for ages. Eventually found her car keys, then decided to pack her shopping away and move. Arsehole

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Was waiting for a self service in Sainsburys the other day. This woman had paid, and still stood there rooting about In her handbag for ages. Eventually found her car keys, then decided to pack her shopping away and move. Arsehole

Walking side by side with trolleys down the supermarket aisles, or parking the trolley sideways on in the aisle. Nudging you on the arse with a trolley when they queue behind you at the checkout because they've no fuckn spatial awareness.

Brexiteers calling themselves winners.

The beauty of the internet I suppose is it will leave a footprint for the rest of us to see what an absolute bellend you are when it all goes to shit 

Zero deniability that you were the problem and a moron to boot.

12 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

If I'm having to queue at self service I often find myself marvelling at the attempts to scan shopping through a machine and pay for them. It's quite astounding how some make it such a chore.

19 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

If I'm having to queue at self service I often find myself marvelling at the attempts to scan shopping through a machine and pay for them. It's quite astounding how some make it such a chore.

The people that wave stuff around in front of it are the best

Guaranteed people like this think shops are only staffed by morons