Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3rd time in a fortnight I’ve found a discarded scratch card on the toilet cubicle floor at work.

Some c**t playing the lottery while taking a shit then leaving it for someone else to clean up when he loses. There’s a bin outside the cubicle ffs.
Flushing their money down the toilet with those things....

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
3rd time in a fortnight I’ve found a discarded scratch card on the toilet cubicle floor at work.

Some c**t playing the lottery while taking a shit then leaving it for someone else to clean up when he loses. There’s a bin outside the cubicle ffs.

Flushing their money down the toilet with those things....

You're better than that.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Go back into the office and announce that you've found a winning scratchcard in the bog. See who claims it.

30 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

That radio ad which suggests that if you buy your dead dinosaur juice from Shell (Shell, ffs!) you'll actually be helping to save the planet.
No doubt they're planting the odd tree here and there, but they're hardly on a par with wee Greta.

Even Greta's farts can't power a Tesla.

A fan from each club present, and shaking hands with their opponents fan as the FA Cup draw is made.

WTAF

English fitba has hit peak tinpottery. Big teams playing weakened teams and devaluing the cup, fans celebrating using fuckin selfie sticks, “scenes” that are nothing of the kind, Jason Cummings being hailed some kind of hero.

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

The next round is midweek.

What a diddy tournament

Believe they are binning replays too. I mean they are actively choosing to make it tin pot, so I suppose not too much more to say about it. The FA cup did used to be a very enjoyable tournament though.

Was wandering through Central retail park on Saturday morning and the number of trolleys left next to a car even though the trolley park was within spitting distance was unreal.

Falkirk Tesco shoppers are a bunch of lazy cocks.

I also seen 2 cars in 2mins go the wrong way down or up the parking lanes.

Retail parks are a hotbed of rage inducing bellends who need to act like adults.

Edited by Gaz FFC

On 26/01/2020 at 13:47, Drew Brees said:

Reminded me of the champions league final between man u and Bayern, I was on a back shift and asked my mum to record it. I got home after 10 and shouted up to see if the game had finished, she told me ye, it's all over so I went up to get the tape, when I walked in the living room Man U were on the tv running round the stadium with the cup.

I still watched it but even with 90mins on the clock and Bayern 1-0 up I knew United were gonna win it without extra time, kinda lost a bit of its magic.

There was nothing fucking "magic" about that travesty.