Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Struggle to watch a full game if I know the score. Often have to get my wife to load it when I am in another room! Absolutely does my head in.

Reminded me of the champions league final between man u and Bayern, I was on a back shift and asked my mum to record it. I got home after 10 and shouted up to see if the game had finished, she told me ye, it's all over so I went up to get the tape, when I walked in the living room Man U were on the tv running round the stadium with the cup.

I still watched it but even with 90mins on the clock and Bayern 1-0 up I knew United were gonna win it without extra time, kinda lost a bit of its magic.

11 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

"Premium" crisps.

I'm looking at you Tyrells, Kettle chips, Tesco and M&S own etc

Bitter, oily and overly salted.

Would rather have salt and vinegar square.

They all go well with sour cream and chive dip. 

Being able to do pretty much everything online regarding (in this case) car insurance. 

Apart from cancel the (far too expensive) auto renewal. Oh no, I have to contact them for that. Kuntz :angry:   

"Premium" crisps.

Unpopular opinions thread* for this pish

*where it can be held until the advent of the pish opinions thread

"Premium" crisps.

Tyrell's, Kettle chips and the majestic Burts are far superiour to your serf snacks.

Being able to do pretty much everything online regarding (in this case) car insurance. 
Apart from cancel the (far too expensive) auto renewal. Oh no, I have to contact them for that. Kuntz :angry:   
In a similar vein, my renewal letter for the AA (the car one, not the ten steps "what we say here, what we hear here, stays here, hear, hear" one) said to renew go to a certain part of the website... which then gave you a phone number to call (the same one that was in the letter). If I wanted to interact with other humans I'd have phoned already, not had to fanny about trying to remember my username and password just to get the same information FFS.

38 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
4 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

In a similar vein, my renewal letter for the AA (the car one, not the ten steps "what we say here, what we hear here, stays here, hear, hear" one) said to renew go to a certain part of the website... which then gave you a phone number to call (the same one that was in the letter). If I wanted to interact with other humans I'd have phoned already, not had to fanny about trying to remember my username and password just to get the same information FFS.

Is that a New Year discounted AA?

6 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
9 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Maybe. Not being a big drinker I don't actually know much about it!

You don't need to be a big drinker to be an alcoholic. Although it helps...

12 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
17 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

12 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I was going to point out that it's twelve steps, not ten. This may explain Salvo's problem...