Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:
3 hours ago, pozbaird said:
‘Popped into Farmfoods for bog roll’ - you deserve everything you get. emoji3.png

Was the only place local that there wasnt a 20min wait to get in the car park. Any port in a storm.

Absolutely. Running out of bog roll? No siree. Unless you have a supply of Morelos Sevco shirts to hand....

Joking, joking, only kidding, etc...

On 23/12/2019 at 10:58, coprolite said:

Waiting in the bank to put £50 in notes into my account, using the fantastic new time saving machine which has a human permanently showing people how to use it. 

Some bint had a heroes tub full of change and folded notes that kept getting rejected. 10 minutes down, she finishes, I go second in the queue. The old couple in front have just presented the helper with a carrier bag of change. 

Fucking fucking fuckitty f**k

Thats what the machine is for. Folk with a wad of notes should go to the human 

He probably had a coupon. 

I was gonna add that when my 17yr old daughter is at her mums 1 roll lasts me weeks, when she stays with me, like this week, we seem to go through about 4/5 rolls a week. And now it’s came to a head, I’ve a blocked toilet with water literally pissing out the waste pipe when I flush, I’m currently trying to unblock it.

On 25/12/2018 at 10:01, Shotgun said:

Santa forgot to bring me a Terry's Chocolate Orange this year so I had nothing for first breakfast. Fortunately, he did bring me a bottle of Baileys so I was able to improvise.

Almost a year on and the Light of my Life finally admitted what I suspected all along. Rather than having "forgotten where she put it", she'd really forgotten to buy my Terry's Chocolate Orange.

There'd better be one tomorrow. 

Morrisons charging 25p for a paper bag. I thought the bag charge came in to effect because plastic is the problem. If paper is biodegradable then I don't know why they are charging for them in the first place let alone charging more than plastic ones. Robbing b*****ds.

Folk that drop in around this time of year, at the exact time your kids are getting dinner, and claim they wont stay long.

Then stay for fucking ages, resulting in my kids eating precisely f**k all because these other folks kids are here too.

How can you not have the awareness to just stay 10 minutes then GTF when its clear that someone elses kids are never going to sit and eat while you are there?

Wife's Auntie does this either in person or on the phone. "Anyway I'll not keep you" indicates another 20-30 minutes of her telling us about people we don't know who have had kids/died/emigrated etc.
Fucking murder. Do folk not think you might have plans with your kids on Chrustmas eve, or be on a tight timescale to sort all of your shit for tomorrow [emoji849]

Was hoping to get their bath done early so I could watch a film with them and get them to bed at normal time as I still have toys to build etc. Just f**k off for christ sake

Folk that drop in around this time of year, at the exact time your kids are getting dinner, and claim they wont stay long.

Then stay for fucking ages, resulting in my kids eating precisely f**k all because these other folks kids are here too.

How can you not have the awareness to just stay 10 minutes then GTF when its clear that someone elses kids are never going to sit and eat while you are there?

Who the f**k drops in on xmas eve? Wanks

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Your problem appears to be knowing people.