Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

O.K. that would explain it! :lol:

Scans and biopsy in the same week?

Aye, think the biopsy was ticking the boxes, only took 4 samples. I'll be finding out how treatable it is, rather than whether or not I have a problem. Happy not to know until the extended family have buggered off after Christmas, first 2 due tonight.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aye, think the biopsy was ticking the boxes, only took 4 samples. I'll be finding out how treatable it is, rather than whether or not I have a problem. Happy not to know until the extended family have buggered off after Christmas, first 2 due tonight.

Only took 4 samples from me too, as far as I remember, two each side. Didn't realise the prostate had "sides". 

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

Auld wanks who absolutely shit themselves driving in the dark.
Main road not even shitty wee back road and doing half the limit, brakes applied at every oncoming car on otherside of the road.
If I wanted to be surrounded by folk wishing the c**t in the front sped up I would have got the bus.
20 mins for 10 miles. Ffs.

4 hours ago, ajwffc said:
4 hours ago, pozbaird said:
The Sky advert with the smug looking wee ginger lassie, and the dragon lighting a Christmas pudding. 

It is not the John Lewis/Waitrose advert?

Sorry, completely forgot to say who the advert was for, while I keep seeing it ON Sky. Been a long day. 😀

10 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Cafes where the cakes in the cake counter bit don't have names, ingredients or prices.

Having to point at the glass and them inevitably getting it wrong because they can't see what you're pointing at.

if you have to ask the price then you're jaikie scum who shouldn't be in the cafe. stick to Greggs. 

Happening more and more here...in a fast food shop with several queues, 2 friends each join adjacent queues and wait until they are next to be served and then one will jump over to join the other in whatever queue is faster. Absolutely boils my piss beyond belief. The wife makes it worse x10 by saying what difference does it make...and I'm unable to give a good reason! Anyway...cnuts.

8 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Happening more and more here...in a fast food shop with several queues, 2 friends each join adjacent queues and wait until they are next to be served and then one will jump over to join the other in whatever queue is faster. Absolutely boils my piss beyond belief. The wife makes it worse x10 by saying what difference does it make...and I'm unable to give a good reason! Anyway...cnuts.

I'd be raging as well, not so much at the queue jumping, but by being unable to give a good reason to justify the rage.

The amount of seething anger that can boil up inside seems to be in direct proportion to the insignificance of the event. Well, it is for me.

7 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

I'd be raging as well, not so much at the queue jumping, but by being unable to give a good reason to justify the rage.

The amount of seething anger that can boil up inside seems to be in direct proportion to the insignificance of the event. Well, it is for me.

Yep...

Actually, it's not really queue jumping though as they order together - one could have done this anyway so no difference other than making the queue look longer.  

Still...cnuts.

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

Yep...

Actually, it's not really queue jumping though as they order together - one could have done this anyway so no difference other than making the queue look longer.  

Still...cnuts.

And the other queue becomes one person shorter.

Woman in front of me in farmfoods, only popped in for bog roll, she had a full trolley and when it was all rung through she took out the flyer they send through the doors with the money off coupons in it, gave it to the checkout girl, pointed at the coupons and grunted. Not sure if she couldn’t speak english or couldn’t be bothered but she didn’t, just grunted, her daughter looked more than embarrassed. Anyway the checkout girl tells her than none of the items in the coupons were in her trolley so she decides to go back in and shop for 5 different items leaving me and a few others just stood in the queue waiting. She took a good 5 mins or more and not even a look at any of us to apologise, the girl serving her must’ve apologised several times and it was f**k all to do with her.

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Woman in front of me in farmfoods, only popped in for bog roll, she had a full trolley and when it was all rung through she took out the flyer they send through the doors with the money off coupons in it, gave it to the checkout girl, pointed at the coupons and grunted. Not sure if she couldn’t speak english or couldn’t be bothered but she didn’t, just grunted, her daughter looked more than embarrassed. Anyway the checkout girl tells her than none of the items in the coupons were in her trolley so she decides to go back in and shop for 5 different items leaving me and a few others just stood in the queue waiting. She took a good 5 mins or more and not even a look at any of us to apologise, the girl serving her must’ve apologised several times and it was f**k all to do with her.

‘Popped into Farmfoods for bog roll’ - you deserve everything you get. 😀

27 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I'm on a roll now...

Another one here is that people think it's totally OK to half-fill your trolley and then join the queue to pay and then continue shopping. And not just the odd item either. Worse still is people like my wife aiding and abetting such cunterry by moving their trolley forward for them if they're alone.

And...

Now, i realise old folk sometimes need a bit of help but, in my book if they're fit enough to be out shopping they're fit enough to queue like everybody else. Here, they get priority everywhere and the smug look on their faces as they skip the queue is enough to push anybody over the edge. I'm fuckin convinced they hire themselves out to queue jumpers. 

ATM behaviour is another one...why the f**k do they need so long for a simple transaction? Check phone for PIN only once they get to the machine, balance enquiry, print balance, check balance, return card, re-enter card, withdraw money, check receipt whilst standing in front of the machine. Every 2nd cnut does this.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas to one and all!

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

My mates and I used to employ the same tactic when out on the lash in crowded pubs and clubs- all pick different bits of the bar, and whenever 1 of us started getting served, the rest ducked out of the scrum. Whoever's round it was went and paid.

Sorry.

16 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Fair fa your honest sonsie face

I’ll post you now so just in case

You dinnae make it for Burns Night

Cos Royal Mail is total shite

Fair fa you badly-wrapped Christmas parcel

The folk in the queue think I'm an arsehole

For waiting till now to write the address

I don't care - I'm a Jambo - my life is a mess