Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I did indeed. I am not responsible for the moderation of this website, I think you also mentioned this in one of your replies on the thread I started. Contact a lawyer or something, or chuck visiting this site. My problem is with the sectarian graffiti increasingly being painted across the Glasgow area that is seen by families, kids, and it’s the first thing many visitors to Scotland will see. Having said that, it’ll be the second disgustingly offensive thing visitors to Glasgow encounter, if they choose a white airport taxi to drive them into the city.

I pass the ‘f***** b*****ds’ graffiti on the M8 at St George’s cross every day on my way home. It’s the only one I’ve seen but I agree, not a good advert for the city.

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

My thoughts on seeing the graffiti wasn't so much about how sad this looks but how the f**k they got it there.

Just before the Kingston bridge going eastbound? How the f**k was also my thought!

On 21/12/2019 at 23:52, pozbaird said:

I also don’t think Len Goodman fae’ Strictly has ever shopped in Farmfoods in his puff. 

No, but the majority of people that watch that kind of shite probably do. 

:)

Waiting in the bank to put £50 in notes into my account, using the fantastic new time saving machine which has a human permanently showing people how to use it. 

Some bint had a heroes tub full of change and folded notes that kept getting rejected. 10 minutes down, she finishes, I go second in the queue. The old couple in front have just presented the helper with a carrier bag of change. 

Fucking fucking fuckitty f**k

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yet you have twice raised the same issue on here yet never commented on its ubiquity on the forum you post on?  Still, you're a diddy..  I can't expect joined-up thinking.

Yet you "conveniently" manage to ignore the vile, racist, sectarian bile that's spouted both home and away by your brethern.  The lack of condemnation at all, notwithstanding your urgency to dismiss any comments relating to your klan's behaviour, suggests that you are either blissfully unaware of this going on, or perhaps it's a fran n anna thing.

Image result for hear no evil see no evil 

Waiting in the bank to put £50 in notes into my account, using the fantastic new time saving machine which has a human permanently showing people how to use it. 
Some bint had a heroes tub full of change and folded notes that kept getting rejected. 10 minutes down, she finishes, I go second in the queue. The old couple in front have just presented the helper with a carrier bag of change. 
Fucking fucking fuckitty f**k
Was my sister-in-law there? I was up the town with her a couple of years ago and she used that machine while I waited with my nephew outside. She was depositing about £1000. After 20 minutes or so she eventually came out and I asked what the hell had taken her so long to which she responded - "the machine is rubbish. It said I could only insert 50 notes at a time so it took me ages".

She thought "notes" meant pounds. Thicj as a plank.

Meanwhile, in the country that voted to remain, much of its biggest city and main artery motorway has been spray-painted with multiple instances of ‘kill all t a i g s’, ‘f u c k  h u n s’, ‘kill all f e n i a n s’ and more....
Anyone shocked by this?
Didn’t think so.

I'd venture to suggest that those responsible didn't vote to remain. And no one would be shocked if I was correct.

probably a good time to bring back this old favourite but happened at lunchtime and I've only just calmed down.

in Sainsburys near work, big f*ck off queues everywhere.

Oldish wife in front of me, gets her shopping put through the scanner, watches it all go through as her husband packs it away, so potential for her to get the payment method ready but no...she waits til shes given the amount she needs to pay.

Then rummages through bag for purse...

then rumages through purse for nectar card.

gets that scanned then carefuly puts it back into the correct slot in her purse

then rummages through purse for bank card.

this then takes ages...

then gets receipt and rummages through purse to put receipt in a  specific slot

then puts purse away.

Something that could have taken 30 seconds tops ends up taking 5 minuets...no wonder theres f*cking queues everywhere...

Thank you to the old boot in front of me in the self serve checkout.

The conveyor stops because the divider in front of her purchases reaches the scanner, she proceeds to scan all of her items leaving my stuff piling up in the last 1/3 of the belt.

She wasn't pleased when went round her and lifted the divider so I could load the rest of my shopping, miserable auld c**t that she is.

On 04/12/2019 at 12:25, Jacksgranda said:

Done and dusted. A bit uncomfortable would be the best description. Get my results in 3/4 weeks, although the nurse said it might be after Christmas. 

Have to go for my results on 27th, letter arrived today.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Supposed to get mine on Jan 13th when I'll be on holiday, so a week later.

Can't understand why it takes another 3 weeks for you to get yours.

Edited by Jacksgranda