Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

35 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Reading about a film and somebody writing that “it’s free on Amazon Prime”. It’s not fucking free, you have to pay for Amazon Prime. That is not free.

I would disagree, becuase there are things you can pay for even once you have AmazonPrime. However a more succinct way of phrasing it would be "Available on PrimeVideo"

48 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Screenshot_20191222-205229.thumb.png.0565efb2bfc3756322606459e48a8b07.png

The country that voted for Brexit mostly on the back of Immigration is surprisingly racist.

Anyone shocked by this? 

Didn't think so

Meanwhile, in the country that voted to remain, much of its biggest city and main artery motorway has been spray-painted with multiple instances of ‘kill all t a i g s’, ‘f u c k  h u n s’, ‘kill all f e n i a n s’ and more....

Anyone shocked by this?

Didn’t think so.

36 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Meanwhile, in the country that voted to remain, much of its biggest city and main artery motorway has been spray-painted with multiple instances of ‘kill all t a i g s’, ‘f u c k  h u n s’, ‘kill all f e n i a n s’ and more....

Anyone shocked by this?

Didn’t think so.

I actually drove the M8 home today and seen f**k h**s spray painted in the central reservation

7 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I actually drove the M8 home today and seen f**k h**s spray painted in the central reservation

The daft ignorant cnuts who attach themselves to the Union Bears and Green Brigade are at it all over the city. Arseholes the lot of them. Some of their shite has now been up for ages. Whoever is responsible for the motorway network should have been out removing this garbage by now. The wee cnuts will do it again no doubt - the upcoming game should see another spike in their thick cuntery.

Edited by pozbaird

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

f u c k  h u n s’,

You even started a topic on this earlier in the month.

You're posting on a forum where the H Bomb is daily ignored by all concerned and where one Mod has apologised for chastising a poster for using it.  A forum wherein, "You're a h** bigot" is a regular phrase with no sense of irony.

It is P&B's nasty secret.

Edited by The_Kincardine

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You even started a topic on this earlier in the month.

You're posting on a forum where the H Bomb is daily ignored by all concerned and where one Mod has apologised for chastising a poster for using it. 

It is P&B's nasty secret.

I did indeed. I am not responsible for the moderation of this website, I think you also mentioned this in one of your replies on the thread I started. Contact a lawyer or something, or chuck visiting this site. My problem is with the sectarian graffiti increasingly being painted across the Glasgow area that is seen by families, kids, and it’s the first thing many visitors to Scotland will see. Having said that, it’ll be the second disgustingly offensive thing visitors to Glasgow encounter, if they choose a white airport taxi to drive them into the city.

Edited by pozbaird

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

I did indeed. I am not responsible for the moderation of this website,

Yet you have twice raised the same issue on here yet never commented on its ubiquity on the forum you post on?  Still, you're a diddy..  I can't expect joined-up thinking.