Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

43 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

If it was fully intrusive, as in the snake camera all the way up to your nostrils, they'd have given you the "clean oot" delicious* drink that vacates the tubes for you.  You've no' been strapped tae a lavvy for 24 hours in doing so, therefore it is hopefully just a wee routine "peripheral" check up.  Plenty Listerine though, mate, although if the doctor's muddling aboot yer erse, i'm not sure a bit of drink-induced halitosis is going to be readily noticed.

Hope things go well buddy 👍 

They were cutting samples from my prostate, wasn't too awful, less than ten minutes. Nurse was a fat fingered twat though, felt like I was getting fisted. Thankfully I won't get the results till I get back from Fuerteventura at the end of January, I'm quite good at not worrying about stuff till it's too late to do anything about it.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

They were cutting samples from my prostate, wasn't too awful, less than ten minutes. Nurse was a fat fingered twat though, felt like I was getting fisted. Thankfully I won't get the results till I get back from Fuerteventura at the end of January, I'm quite good at not worrying about stuff till it's too late to do anything about it.

You enjoy your holiday, mate, and the results will be dealt with when you get back.

Edited by hearthammer

11 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

You enjoy your holiday, mate, and the results will be dealt with when you get back.

Good news is I just phoned my travel insurance firm where I have a cheap annual multi trip thing, told them everything and they said there would be no extra charge for the trip but to let them know the results when I get them. Was expecting a huge hike which I probably wouldn't have bothered with.

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Good news is I just phoned my travel insurance firm where I have a cheap annual multi trip thing, told them everything and they said there would be no extra charge for the trip but to let them know the results when I get them. Was expecting a huge hike which I probably wouldn't have bothered with.

Walking holiday, is it?

On 16/12/2019 at 21:10, bennett said:

That's karma catching up with you for hating Sevco. 

Sorry for not replying - I only just noticed this.

The miscreant bought a ticket for a game at Ibrox, so at least we know it wasn't you. Heyoooo!

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Got mixed up with hospital appointments and found out late last night I've an early morning one, no indication what for. Hung over as f**k and just been told it's for an anal biopsy and there may be some discomfort. You're not fucking kidding. 😮

Been looking for a name for my new Goregrind project; thanks, man.

Hope everything's fine as I would miss you, which is about as much as you can ask from strangers off the internet.

19 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Websites that give you 15 mins to enter the confirmation code they have emailed you, but don't actually send it within that 15 mins

Had a similar one this morning, forgot my password to the bus app. It Sent the verification code to my email, but when I left the app to go to my email to check the code, it went back to the start of the process. In the end just didn't pay for the bus. 

To add that to that I fell off my bike this morning and broke it, trying to avoid someone on a scooter. In front of a lot of people. Which is annoying.