well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Shandon's carpets are far too fucking clean.

If you had to wear those trainers you would never go outside and get your feet dirty either.

"Colleagues" in nearby team who have a fucking party at their fucking desks with drinks and fucking niblles on a Friday lunchtime, when others around them are trying to get their work done.

20 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Shandon's carpets are far too fucking clean.

Mrs has a zero tolerance approach to most things, including the place being anything less than spotless at all times. 

On 22/08/2019 at 11:37, Karpaty Lviv said:

Or some bookies have a card where you can withdraw the balance in any of their bookies instantly, in cash. 

Drug dealers preferred method, so I've heard. 

Grossly obese males and females who lean on their supermarket trollies as they shop, and talk in loud annoying Lancashire accents.
Same thing, with plastic Scouse accents.

On 17/08/2019 at 10:43, Shandon Par said:

Mrs bought me some new shoes yesterday..

3CBEA7FF-5E44-4E7E-A950-9D4B41C09F7D.jpeg

Are those hover shoes? Can't decide if your feet are planted or not

2 hours ago, Swarley said:

@Shandon Par do you shave your legs or are you naturally bald in that area?

You should visit the optician if you can’t see the hair. They are not especially hairy legs though. 

You should visit the optician if you can’t see the hair. They are not especially hairy legs though. 
I've seen more hair on a boiled egg

Pictures on the app aren’t displaying.

I get this little icon thing.

IMG_2784.jpg

I hope this works cause I can’t see it.

Twats at football who think they're the team manager and give advice to players throughout the game. I don't mean shouting the odd comment at a player along the lines of "shoot man". I mean the sort of twats who keep it up for 90 minutes. 

There was a guy called "Coach" at Linlithgow Rose for many years but he was quite entertaining. The guy I had to suffer hearing today was just a twat. 

Twats at football who think they're the team manager and give advice to players throughout the game. I don't mean shouting the odd comment at a player along the lines of "shoot man". I mean the sort of twats who keep it up for 90 minutes. 
There was a guy called "Coach" at Linlithgow Rose for many years but he was quite entertaining. The guy I had to suffer hearing today was just a twat. 
Coach is sadly missed tbh - I believe he is living in the north east somewhere and attending Highland league/north of Scotland league football now.

33 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:
6 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Coach is sadly missed tbh - 

I don't know about that. There was usually a 20 yard gap round about him.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I don't know about that. There was usually a 20 yard gap round about him.

His technical area?

Are you getting your parka when the next family allowance is due?
That ended a long time ago. That's what the winter fuel allowance is used for now.

Do they have buses in other countries? 
The Septics being confused you can just about understand because they're on the whole ignorant salad dodging knobends who go everywhere by car but there should be no excuse for the Spanish/Italians/Germans tourists. 
Scene this morning: 4 idiots of indeterminate country get on bus. Having established that it is going where they want (funnily enough I've been in Germany, Netherlands, Spain and managed to read a route map on the bus stop but maybe I'm a genius) they then spend five minutes fiddling about in handbags looking for change. Just f*ck off and take your holidays at home next year. 
Weegie b*****ds, most likely

On 17/08/2019 at 10:43, Shandon Par said:

Mrs bought me some new shoes yesterday..

3CBEA7FF-5E44-4E7E-A950-9D4B41C09F7D.jpeg

These wouldn't look out of place in the first few seconds of this GIF

images.usuAlsuspects.txt

Edited by A96
GIF not downloading

3 hours ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Coach is sadly missed tbh - I believe he is living in the north east somewhere and attending Highland league/north of Scotland league football now.

Has he been replaced by a train?