Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People from the falkirk area all over social media bleating like f**k because the gas and electricity is going to be down for a few days.

Some total knob even described it on BBC News this morning as “ a disaster”

There are men, women and children who are homeless and out there sleeping rough.

Get things into perspective you moaning faced c***s 

12 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

People from the falkirk area all over social media bleating like f**k because the gas and electricity is going to be down for a few days.

Some total knob even described it on BBC News this morning as “ a disaster”

There are men, women and children who are homeless and out there sleeping rough.

Get things into perspective you moaning faced c***s 

Why don't you give them room under your roof? 

Just comfort yourself in the fact that your team gave us all the 2016 Scottish Cup final and everything involved.

The thought of being off for 2 weeks at Christmas is getting me through this spell, I can only imagine just how upset I’ll be when I go back to work after the break though.

16 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Self service checkout users. Stood and watched two twats today in Tesco.

First one beeps through his shopping onto the scales then gets a bag out and proceed to then pack his stuff into the bag instead of putting bag on the scale at the start and packing into the bag like any normal person does.

Second c**t actually produces the shopping out of a big carrier bag, then proceeds to scan through the shopping before putting it back in to the original bag. So the silly c**t has actually gone round doing his shopping and putting it into a bag rather than using a trolley or basket.

Fucking Dundee man.

Whenever I do that I get "unusual item in packing area" alert.

14 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I can vaguely remember when all the supermarkets were like that; chuck everything back into your trolley/basket after it's been rung up, then quickly retire to the wall with a shelf to bag it yourself. I think you'd have received short shrift if you'd asked for help.

Hard to believe that's still a specific job at American supermarkets. Quite why they need one person on the till and another to put things in bags, who knows.

When they get kids from school doing it for charity I pay them to leave it alone, otherwise you get broken eggs under a load of heavy stuff.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

When they get kids from school doing it for charity I pay them to leave it alone, otherwise you get broken eggs under a load of heavy stuff.

It really is a shite idea when you think on it, when I did these as a wee guy nobody ever told you how to pack bags, and whilst it's obviously logical to most that putting eggs underneath something heavy is a silly idea, when you're 10 years old and standing in Morrisons on a Saturday morning, you don't really give a f**k about whether someone gets their eggs up the road okay. There must be plenty of other things schools/kids football teams can do to raise money other than getting in the way of people doing their weekly.

11 minutes ago, Dele said:

Go to Asda, stack items (cheapest one at the bottom) put through scanner and click 'skip bagging'. 

Your weekly shops just become a third of the price. 

You're welcome. 

Thieving coagie b*****d! 

I got annoyed at an Asda checkout recently by having to turn the product upside down so that the scanner could read the barcode on the Reduced-to-Clear label.  It’s annoying me now that I can’t remember what it was , but it was something that suffered by being turned upside down. Still bought it, like.