Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

End of fork on forklift at work 1, philpy's shin 1. [emoji31]IMG_20191125_211249.thumb.jpeg.b6bef7591db853bbcbc50e4cef245405.jpeg

Tut, tut, philpy......the latest H&S Regs stipulate that the prongs of forklift trucks / telehandlers must have a recycled soft toy attached to protect the shins of fückwits who stumble around warehouses looking at their phones.
🧸

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I would imagine if Subo caught fire she would give Mossmorran a run for its money.

That would certainly give the compensation seeking c***s folk from Cowdenbeath something to complain about.

22 hours ago, A96 said:

I don’t like it when a player who’s just scored runs over to the corner flag and carries out some sort of assault on it

as some of the modern ones are quite springy I wonder if any corner flag has ever rebounded and hit a celebrating player in the pus Sideshow Bob/Rakes style? 

1606524317_phantomraspberryblower.jpg.2d8495bb0797825e9bbbd0dcd9344223.jpg

I walked into the canteen and put the kettle on then my boss who was in the middle of lecturing someone asked me to put the kettle off as the noise was distracting him so I did and then waited about for a while and somehow got mixed up in my head that the kettle had just boiled and poured the slightly warmed up water into my noodles. My heart sank when I realised what happened,.

“I walked into the canteen and put the kettle on then my boss who was in the middle of lecturing someone asked me to put the kettle off as the noise was distracting him so I did and then waited about for a while and somehow got mixed up in my head that the kettle had just boiled and poured the slightly warmed up water into my noodles. My heart sank when I realised what happened,.

And that concludes the case for the defence, Your Honour............”

57 minutes ago, throbber said:

I walked into the canteen and put the kettle on then my boss who was in the middle of lecturing someone asked me to put the kettle off as the noise was distracting him so I did and then waited about for a while and somehow got mixed up in my head that the kettle had just boiled and poured the slightly warmed up water into my noodles. My heart sank when I realised what happened,.

You should have told the boss the canteen is for preparing food and drinks in and not lecturing people and left the kettle to boil

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

You should have told the boss the canteen is for preparing food and drinks in and not lecturing people and left the kettle to boil

This was exactly what i was thinking. Especially if it was during lunch break.

8 hours ago, Snafu said:

Your boss was asserting his dominance over you in front of the person being lectured to show who is in charge. Yes throbber you are a nothing but a prop to him.

I mean who has a kettle so noisy its that distracting? Who is such a sensitive bitch that they get distracted by a kettle? If you started eating from a bag of crisps you would have got the same.

What you need to do is reassert your territory in the canteen by marking it in some way or other.

Pish in his mug

Off the clock, get Tae f**k. Canteen is no place to air grievances with staff, in fact a HR complaint from either you or the staff member in question or both regarding bosses inappropriate behaviour in disciplining in an open environment that causes embarrassment or discomfort for those around.

Then type up your CV as you will get managed out of there...