Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

21 minutes ago, Arabdownunder said:

Did you take your ice-scraper with you when you moved to WA?

I could actually have used it a couple of times this winter after leaving work at 5am. Not today though, 40c today. It was 22c at 5am this morning. 

3 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
My heart fucking bleeds for you.

Seconded. I'm trying to figure out how many layers I can put on and still be able to move for the trip to Shotts tomorrow.

Don't think I'll make it. Some part timers are accompanying me and want to go somewhere more exotic. All weather dependent of course.

Just now, peasy23 said:
7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
Don't think I'll make it. Some part timers are accompanying me and want to go somewhere more exotic. All weather dependent of course.

Harthill?

They're away to Whitburn. I had thought Troon, but one of them fancies Cambuslang. Early meeting on Saturday morning has been called.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

Shite, that means we’ll probably be the same in a few days.

I love the heat. There's plenty of people complain about it but if I ever find myself on the verge of moaning about it I'll take myself back to when I was waiting on my visa getting approved, at work outdoors in Fort William and fighting with the curtain from a curtain sided trailer getting blown about in storm force winds while my face was getting battered with horizontal freezing rain. I know that's one extreme to the other but I prefer this extreme. 

Thank you. 

20 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I love the heat. There's plenty of people complain about it but if I ever find myself on the verge of moaning about it I'll take myself back to when I was waiting on my visa getting approved, at work outdoors in Fort William and fighting with the curtain from a curtain sided trailer getting blown about in storm force winds while my face was getting battered with horizontal freezing rain. I know that's one extreme to the other but I prefer this extreme. 

Thank you. 

Burying backpackers will be easier in the desert than the frosty ground here.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Council: you can use Ringgo to pay for parking with your phone!

Me: sound I'll do that

Parking Attendant Epsilon 2nd class: Oh My GoD a CaR wItHoUt a TiCkEt

Virtual residents' permits have the same effect.

I always thought parking attendants were thick c***s, and now it has been confirmed.

Just clicked on the "I'm a Scot living in London" thread and it took me to the dribbling simpletons Politics forum.

Christ, can we not see what part of the forum new threads are in - thought it would be about pub recommendations or some such - so I don't feel as dirty as I do from having read a post in that godforsaken hellhole.